Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I have made minor modifications to an article in the “Our Portfolio” category. When viewing this article using the ja_contentpopup module on the homepage of the site an extra space is inserted between the article title and the intro text:

This is a picture taken in the backend of the broken article next to a working article. I cannot see any differences between the two articles:

How do I remove this space so that the two articles that I’ve modified look like the rest of the unmodified articles?

1. Capture
    2. Capture2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hope my solution below will help you out

Open templates/ja_onepage/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.portfolio .ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group .ja-cp-item {
    margin-bottom: 45px !important;
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hope my solution below will help you out

Open templates/ja_onepage/css/custom.css file and add new rule

}

pinpoint Friend

I have included the code you suggested into templates/ja_onepage/css/custom.css so that the file now looks like this:

@import url(../fonts/homestead/stylesheet.css);
    @import url(../fonts/bebas-neue/style.css);
    @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Droid+Sans:400,700);
    @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,300,600,700,800);
    }

It did not have a noticeable effect on the page:

Have I added the code correctly? If so, do you have any other suggestions to remove this extra space?

1. Capture3
    Ninja Lead Moderator

If possible, you can give me the URL of your site, I will help you to check and suggest the solution.

pinpoint Friend

The site is being developed on a test server that is not connected to the Internet.
    This development site was installed using the quickstart package and is a completely vanilla install of Joomla, there is nothing customised about it at this stage and there are no extra plugins or modules installed.

You should be able to replicate our problem exactly, I came across it immediately after beginning to modify the website for our purposes. The extra spaces appear in Chrome, Firefox & Internet Explorer.

pinpoint Friend

The site is being developed on a test server that is not connected to the Internet.
    This development site was installed using the quickstart package and is a completely vanilla install of Joomla, there is nothing customised about it at this stage and there are no extra plugins or modules installed.

You should be able to replicate our problem exactly, I came across it immediately after beginning to modify the website for our purposes. The extra spaces appear in Chrome, Firefox & Internet Explorer.

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very hard to suggest the solution for you without clue, I need to check it directly on your site. You can try putting your site online, I will help you out.

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very hard to suggest the solution for you without clue, I need to check it directly on your site. You can try putting your site online, I will help you out.

kimdurose Friend

I have same problem.
    http://www.kimsim.co.uk

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@kimdurose 482043 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have same problem.
    http://www.kimsim.co.uk</blockquote>

Your site is set for maintenance mode, I could not get the problem on your site, you can pm me admin login of your site, I will help you to check and fix the problem on your site.

kimdurose Friend

Thank you. I have just PM’d the access details for you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@kimdurose 482774 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you. I have just PM’d the access details for you.</blockquote>

Hope you can fix the problem on your site with my solution below

Open templates/ja_onepage/css/custom.css file

find and change

}

to

min-height: 280px;
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@kimdurose 482774 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you. I have just PM’d the access details for you.</blockquote>

find and change

}

to

}

Ninja Lead Moderator

find and change

}

to

}

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sjuzocka 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum