Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello dear Community 🙂

I have an question:

I use JA_Business on J!1.7 and it works so far very O.K. but there is a problem with the slideshow module. When I activate it, and there is set to be able slideshow take images FROM FOLDER, after reload page the screen is white (Broken site). Switch I to “take from articles”, slideshow module takes place , would probably show. I havent tested yet. Have not images in png format. Or are allowed not only than png?

Would be happy to hear, thats not an j!1.7 issue. J1.6 runs out within 3 days and J1.7 seems to be still incompatible to ALL JA_Modules 🙁
    Wether the plugin shows “J!1.7 Site Required…”

A LOT THANKS in the future!

Would give you site-adress but its still local site.:((

Best regards

xi7corex980x Friend

<em>@xi7corex980x 259773 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello dear Community 🙂

I have an question:

I use JA_Business on J!1.7 and it works so far very O.K. but there is a problem with the slideshow module. When I activate it, and there is set to be able slideshow take images FROM FOLDER, after reload page the screen is white (Broken site). Switch I to “take from articles”, slideshow module takes place , would probably show. I havent tested yet. Have not images in png format. Or are allowed not only than png?

Would be happy to hear, thats not an j!1.7 issue. J1.6 runs out within 3 days and J1.7 seems to be still incompatible to ALL JA_Modules 🙁
    Wether the plugin shows “J!1.7 Site Required…”

A LOT THANKS in the future!

Would give you site-adress but its still local site.:((

Best regards</blockquote>

EDIT: I have solved this problem by myself… 😀

Reason was that i hadnt installed “php-gd-module” for enabling php-image-handling. :-[:-[:-[

Sorry for this, but may help others with the same questions :)))

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  xi7corex980x 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum