Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Dear manager, if you import the article in the builder program, if you do not make any changes to the content no problem: recording (article saved). But if I make any changes to the article, popup error message: –Ja_Builder Messages: Your options are: close and reload. Then I reload all the changes I have made when I click on it. After reloading, accepts the changes. I made when the article was reopened. I cleaned the cache of my site. I would ask for a solution to this. Help me please.

Get meaning as information is shared

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site and let me know the page where I can replicate the issue, I will check for you.

Regards

ahmet5542 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I tried to make some changes in text of this page: Hakkımızda but I can publish it normally, see the change also.

Could you clarify the change you applied so I can replicate issue?

ahmet5542 Friend

Dear admin, First export the article. after import the article and make changes to it and you will see that the error has appeared. (–Ja_Builder Messages: Your options are: close and reload.)

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m not quite sure of ‘import the article’ here, you mean when you add block into the page?

Pls try to clear browser’s cache and try again.

ahmet5542 Friend

Dear admin, does your program have the ability to import? there is. Use the feature. Example: open the article about us and export it. then create a new article and import and change it. You will see the mistake.

Saguaros Moderator

I access admin panel of your site > Content > Articles but don’t see any article called ‘About us’.

ahmet5542 Friend

Dear admin, manager top panel-j builder-open-any article export-after-import and change it article.You will see the mistake.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  ahmet5542.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If I understand correctly, with ‘article’ here, you mean the ‘page’ of JA Builder, right?

I just tried to export a page ‘Audi A1 Serisi’, then create a new menu item ‘Audi A1 Seris (test)’ and import with the exported file.

As you can see it works fine.

Pls clear browser’s cache & test again.

Regards

ahmet5542 Friend

Please make changes to the file you transferred and try to save it

Saguaros Moderator

I just edited the block, added new block on that test page then publish the page, you can see that it’s still showing fine

ahmet5542 Friend

I will take a video about the subject. I could not tell the problem, unfortunately.

ahmet5542 Friend

ja_builder got the error video. Please help.
    link: https://yadi.sk/i/n_Uanybc3NPife

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks for the video, could you share that exported file (that you use to import). I will try to import into your site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum