Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

patrick7;19630Hey mate,
    thanx for the reply :).
    Sure can supply a URL (the site is in German though)
    http://pnstb.progressive-works.de

the problem occurs in the transmenue on the top. If u click on “Anfahrt” and “Kontakt” u’ll see that the indication (blue background won’t work) which is due to the fact that both are URL links. There should still be a way to get this to work. Just can’t figure out how

thanx for ur help
    cheers

Hi Patrick
    I looked at your site and in Firefox 2.01 and I.E & ( I do not have IE6) I see the transmenu working the same as on the JA Zibal demo site?

The dropdown menu has a transparent blue background with a different blue highlight if I click on your name in the contact menu the name remains black to show thats the selected page. Also each tp level menu item changes to a grey/black colour a I roll over them that is the way they are supposed to work

while the colours are not the exact shade that the ja zibal demo site uses, I guess you have just changed the rollover and menu background css to suit yourself?

If I haven’t addressed the actual problem post again and let me know its 3 am here and time I had some sleep

Guten Nacht
    ShannonN

patrick7 Friend

Hey Shannon,
    thanx heaps for checkin it out mate. I think I might not have explained it very well earlier – sorry for that.

The problem with the indicating blue background will only occur if u click on “Anfahrt” or “Kontakt” (first level, so none of the names directly, I got that working). If u click on “Anfahrt” for excample u will get to the gMaps display, but NONE of the transmenue buttons will have the blue background to indicate where u are, which is caused by the fact that I am using a URL-linking instead of component links to get to that map directly 😉

thanx mate
    and I assume u are OZ, right? 😉
    cheers

ShannonN Friend

patrick7;19654Hey Shannon,
    thanx heaps for checkin it out mate. I think I might not have explained it very well earlier – sorry for that.

The problem with the indicating blue background will only occur if u click on “Anfahrt” or “Kontakt” (first level, so none of the names directly, I got that working). If u click on “Anfahrt” for excample u will get to the gMaps display, but NONE of the transmenue buttons will have the blue background to indicate where u are, which is caused by the fact that I am using a URL-linking instead of component links to get to that map directly 😉

thanx mate
    and I assume u are OZ, right? 😉
    cheers

Yup In oz in Brissy! I’ll check it out further later today
    Cheers

gwang81 Friend

I got these errors when after installing this template:

<blockquote>
    Warning: main(/home/csucssa/public_html/templates/ja_zibal/ja_templatetools.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/csucssa/domains/csucssa.org/public_html/templates/ja_zibal(2_columns_full_right_version)/index.php on line 40

Warning: main(/home/csucssa/public_html/templates/ja_zibal/ja_templatetools.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/csucssa/domains/csucssa.org/public_html/templates/ja_zibal(2_columns_full_right_version)/index.php on line 40

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/home/csucssa/public_html/templates/ja_zibal/ja_templatetools.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/csucssa/domains/csucssa.org/public_html/templates/ja_zibal(2_columns_full_right_version)/index.php on line 40

Fatal error: Unknown function: getcurrentmenuindex() in /home/csucssa/domains/csucssa.org/public_html/templates/ja_zibal(2_columns_full_right_version)/index.php on line 42</blockquote>

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@gwang81 22964 wrote:</em><blockquote>I got these errors when after installing this template:</blockquote>
    Make sure you’ve uploaded all the files.

deafjoomla Friend

Can you provide a tutorial for JA Zibal 1.5?

Thank you.

klmklm Friend

I have installed the zibal 1.5 and 1.0 templates and both dont have the abiltity to move the sub menu to the left, in fact when you click on the modual to move to left it stays the same.

Any help please on this…. (p.s. I am talking about the split menu option)

Thanks in advance.

1numarahost Friend

There is a problem with the 1.5 version of this template.
    I set one of the modules to the left position (default is right) but it won’t show up and totally messes up the layout. I even tried a patch that one of your moderators provided (http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/3-column-version-ja_zibal-for-joomla-1-5/) but that did not worked either.
    If somebody please take a look what’s wrong with it?

ce2f Friend

good morning,
    Transmenu work well but there are incompatility with other component: url problem ?
    -Wrapper don’t work “error 404” with menu and submenu
    -Menu Assignment don’t work with only submenu of transmenu and it’s a big problem

I ve tried by re-installing while changing nothing in file, just by adding some menus and articles and I’ve the same problems with transmenu
    I have no problem if i choose css menu (suckerFish) but this menu isn’t very beautiful and easy to configure

I think it’s problem of url
    example for the same article with a submenu:
    For a simple menu, transmenu put only &
    with transmenu
    [PHP]index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=22[/PHP]
    with css menu
    [PHP]index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=22[/PHP]

Finally , i found a solution wich work for wrapper and Menu Assignment :
    in Base.class.php,
    add [PHP]$v->url = str_replace(‘&’, ‘&’, $v->url);[/PHP]
    [PHP]if (strcasecmp(substr($v->url, 0, 4), ‘http’) && (strpos($v->link, ‘index.php?’) !== false)) {
    $iParams = $this->createParameterObject($v->params);
    $iSecure = $iParams->def(‘secure’, 0);
    $v->url = JRoute::_($v->url, true, $iSecure);
    $v->url = str_replace(‘&’, ‘&’, $v->url);
    }else{
    //$v->url = urlencode($v->url);
    $v->url = str_replace(‘&’, ‘&’, $v->url);
    } [/PHP]

Thks to have your response

Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  ce2f 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum