Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

How would I go about assigning header images to a page based on section.

Right now the template restricts you by only allowing you to change the header graphic based on your main menu items on my nav. So when I change the code at the bottom of this post like this

array(‘sh01.jpg’,’sh01.jpg’,’sh01.jpg’,’sh01.jpg’,’sh01.jpg’,’sh01.jpg’,’image2.jpg’,’sh01.jpg’);

in order to give the 7th menu item a different header image, it works, except for on the home page of this menu item/section. This is frustrating, does anyone know how to fix this or a better way of doing this?

Here is the line of code located in the index.php file for this template:

$ja_header_images = array(‘sh01.jpg’); // Each sub header image will be assigned to each menu

ha le-viet Developer

Hi domdeez,

Do you have an image named image2.jpg in your images/yourcolor folder? If you had, the image would displayed as you want.

And it’s better if you provide your live site URL.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

cturek Friend

Is there a way to asssign sub header graphics to other categories or is it just sections in the main menu?

ralphdekreij Friend

I have the same sort of question.

I would like to assign different images to the submenu buttons of the main menu.
    Is that possible?

Best regards,
    Ralph

joomla111 Friend

I’ve got the same question as ralphdekreij

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  joomla111 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum