Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Good morning,
    Internet explorer (i try with IE7) can’t put the real (full) width of the submenu in the vertical transmenu and submenu in the vertical menu are at right on the mouse over, only with IE not with firefox.
    Thank you to help me.
    Tom

1. transmenu
    ce2f Friend

In fact, transmenu works well
    i wanted to delete
    [PHP]<div id=”ja-sh” class=”clearfix” style=”background:url(‘<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl().”/images/”.$tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR).”/”.$ja_headerimg; ?>’) no-repeat top right; “>[/PHP]
    et after transmenu don’t work only width IE.

it’s work now with only in index.php <div id=”ja-sh”>
    [PHP]<div id=”ja-sh” <?php /*?>class=”clearfix” style=”background:url(‘<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl().”/images/”.$tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR).”/”.$ja_headerimg; ?>’) no-repeat top right; “<?php */?>>[/PHP]
    and in template.css
    [PHP]#ja-sh {
    padding: 0;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    height: 20px; /* you can change the heigth of the sub-header here. Maximum height: 498px. */
    }[/PHP]

I don’t know why, because if i delete it, i doesn’t work only with IE

Tom

Saguaros Moderator

can you please provide me the link to your site, because i followed your steps but the menu works well on my site

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum