Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m new here. Please help. I get this error.
    Fatal error: Class ‘ContentHelperRoute’ not found in (rootfolder)/modules/mod_ja_contentscroll/helper.php on line 57. It happens when a product is out of stock and you can get notified when it comes back in stock. I really don’t know what to do. Any help will be appreciated.

Ohh yes, I used the quickstart and I installed sample data.

thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@wegotballs 192223 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I’m new here. Please help. I get this error.
    Fatal error: Class ‘ContentHelperRoute’ not found in (rootfolder)/modules/mod_ja_contentscroll/helper.php on line 57. It happens when a product is out of stock and you can get notified when it comes back in stock. I really don’t know what to do. Any help will be appreciated.

Ohh yes, I used the quickstart and I installed sample data.

thanks.</blockquote>

Now, please open the this file /modules/mod_ja_contentscroll/helper.php: and find this:
    [PHP]
    defined ( ‘_JEXEC’ ) or die ( ‘Restricted access’ );
    [/PHP]
    replace:

[PHP]
    defined ( ‘_JEXEC’ ) or die ( ‘Restricted access’ );
    require_once (JPATH_SITE . DS . ‘components’ . DS . ‘com_content’ . DS . ‘helpers’ . DS . ‘route.php’);
    [/PHP]

gengeru Friend

Hello,

I installed the zeolite II template with virtuemart, k2 and joomfish. Everything was working properly but now the images menu doesn’t appear in any browsers. At first, it only worked on IE 8 (not in chrome or in firefox), but now it doesn´t. I don’t know what could be happen…

Furthermore, I want to use the modules class suffixes (_hilite, for example) on other position modules like “left” o “right” and ON VM-PRODUCT-CATEGORIES and SUBCATEGORIES, is this posibble? To be most clear, can you response to me with the modules class suffixes and the way to use them? (_blank, _hilite, _black, …..)

At last, I would like to know if there is a best template than zeolite II to implement a shopping cart with virtuemart with joomlart. That is, other joomlart template with vm_templates integrated. Must I try to implement Joomla! 1.6? I can’t found a stable shopping cart resleased for this version of Joomla! (sorry, I have too much questions cause this is my first shopping cart project)

Best regards and congratulations for your job

Carlos

gengeru Friend

Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks again.

Carlos

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  gengeru 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum