Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I still didn’t get any help, how is it possible that no one can help me about this?

n6rej Friend

sorry it’s not being handled… I’m no longer with JA but I will pass this to the ticket system

Sherlock Friend

Hi pika,

The ja_zeolite_ii template is running on The built-in t3 framework v1 that is came along with the template, no plugin requires, you just need to upgrade your template in this case.

pika Friend

<em>@n6rej 313618 wrote:</em><blockquote>sorry it’s not being handled… I’m no longer with JA but I will pass this to the ticket system</blockquote>
    Thanks for that. do you know maybe how long it will take them to answer me? I hope i will get my reply. dont know how is it possible tthat noone else sees this.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Pika,

I’m not sure whether Dat’s answer helps you out or not?

pika Friend

Hi Ja Developer and Dat Hoang, yes I didn’t see the answer from Dat Hoang. Yes It helped me a lot thank you.

I also saw, that In the beginning when I started with this template I didn’t upload it to Repository manager and now I think it is too late for that… I think I must go line by line for the conflicted files (changed by me), I am new with this and would like to ask if anyone can help me with that If I give you my Administrator password?

I have also seen this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCufzI-Z6cM&feature=endscreen&NR=1
    and it still didn’t know how to do this.

Thank you for your answer and I apologize for so many questions.

Best regards

Sherlock Friend

Hi pika,

With the newest version of JA extension manager you would no longer need to upload the template to the Repository, the JAEM now has ability of remote upgrading, take a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN7UKlc7TNE&feature=relmfu, JAEM would update your template to the latest version and the conflict files would be back-up automatic, after upgrading you can check the list of conflicted files and compare them with the respective new files to apply your changes to the new files .

I hope you got it !

pika Friend

Hi Dat Hoang,

yes I understand and I have tried everything that you wrote down. The problem is that I do not get “conflict – yes” when I do same things as in the video if you watch it at 4:09. So when I want to roll back to get back all the customisations and modifications it doesn’t work for me.

Please check the attached file.

Thank you for your help.

1. joomlart-forum-1
    Sherlock Friend

HI Pika,

Do you have a back-up for the template before upgrading ? This is an old template and I think it has not been updated for a long time so I guess your is a latest version if that then I think your template would not be upgraded, let me know which version you were using before upgrading.

pika Friend

Hi Dat Hoang ,yes i have made a backup of template, i am using verison 1.0 (as it says in screenshot and name of the topic), and want to upgrade to the latest 114. please let me know what we can do. i have a lot of customers and want it to work normally.

Thank you!

Sherlock Friend

Hi pika,

That is a little bit strange, could you pm your admin account and the FTP info ? I will check this issue.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum