Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

This Readme has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.5
    – For Joomla 1.0

tonydel Friend

Using the Demo:

If I click on the Layout Options in the top menu and select anything other than full width, it blacks out the submenu choice and you can’t read the text of the sub-menu-item you just picked.

:confused:

Hung Dinh Friend

We will update the template with the updated CSS
    However, you can find the css setting of class=”sublevel” id=”active_menu” and change the color for them

antoniu1 Friend

Ik have tried the new template om my website, but somehow I have to doubleclick to go to another page. One click doesn’t do anything. This goes for menu items and other links with AJAX on.

Because every other template works perfectly, this must be an issue with this template.

Any ideas?
    Tom

Hung Dinh Friend

Do you have a live site so that I can have a look?

benlee Friend

Using SOBI2 Component in Joomla 1.0.12

When adding a sub-category to a main category, clicking on directory link causes null page (don’t know if I’m using the right term, what I mean is the page is blank and keeps on loading eternally). Debug shows ‘o3_allowmove function not defined in overlib_mini.js. on line 99’

Disabling AJAX in index.php solves issue.

Is there a fix for this??

antoniu1 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 5842 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you have a live site so that I can have a look?</blockquote>

Hi Hung!

It doesn’t happen with other sites that I have, which makes this very strange.

Well, I do have a live site but I can’t just switch the layout due to the constant visitors. Perhaps if we pick a specific moment, I can switch it fast for a very short time?

Thanks!
    Tom

WinstonTjong-Ayong Friend

<em>@antoniu1 5865 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Hung!

It doesn’t happen with other sites that I have, which makes this very strange.

Well, I do have a live site but I can’t just switch the layout due to the constant visitors. Perhaps if we pick a specific moment, I can switch it fast for a very short time?

Thanks!
    Tom</blockquote>

Hi antoniu,

On Corys Website is explaned how you can view a template for a site without putting the template as the default Check out this link. So Hung can check out this problem without this template being the default template. Hope this helps

antoniu1 Friend

Hi Winston,

Thanks, that is indeed great for testing and stuff too!

The problem doesn’t appear when I select the template this way though. The clicking problem is there when setting the template as default, but not when setting it this way.

So we still need to set it default the regular way to recreate the problem. But just leave it for now, if I am the only one, we can get to it later if I really permanently switch templates.

Thanks!
    Tom

christi123 Friend

<em>@antoniu1 5870 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    (…) if I am the only one (…)
    </blockquote>

hi tom,

i had the same problem…
    don’t know if it helps you, but i just found out, that you only have to click twice,
    when your site is set on offline… online works perfectly (:
    regards
    chris

dmarzean1 Friend

The demo site for this template has the same issue. I have to click twice to follow a link…

antoniu1 Friend

<em>@christi123 5885 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi tom,

i had the same problem…
    don’t know if it helps you, but i just found out, that you only have to click twice,
    when your site is set on offline… online works perfectly (:
    regards
    chris</blockquote>

Hi Chris,

Thanks for replying, I don’t feel so lonely now! :laugh:

I will try it out and let you know!
    Tom

ha le-viet Developer

Hi mates,

Please focus on the subject of the topic. If you encounter any error, or discover something wrong with the template, please report to us with the livesite URL, the browser and the OS that you are using.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

corrado444 Friend

I have not done a lot of troubleshooting yet, but on first install the template gave me no header (including the change color,etc. part) and no way to resent it through index.php. I changed the values to light but still loads default.

I’ll keep on testing, and maybe I’ll reinstall. The site is at stylewithbeads.com and it is just a throwaway site I own for testing purposes.

corrado444 Friend

Well, I just looked at the code and I realized that I am getting the same issue I am experiencing on the Administration site.
    All images in the header turn into
    <!-- -->
    empty comments. I already started a thread in joomla.org but now that I see it in the front end I have to come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with my server configuration somewhere.
    The funny thing is that I have another 6 joomla sites on this same server (different accounts) and they work fine. This site seems unable to show the icons in the admin site (home page – save – new – apply -etc.) and now in this template.

Very bizarre. Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  iculture 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum