Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

This Readme has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.5
    – For Joomla 1.0

mikeho1980 Friend

$ja_menutype = 3;

When the menu contain a Separator / Placeholder , it cannot be display properly>:(
    You can try add a Separator / Placeholder in the mainmenu.

wiebedewolf JATC

Hi there,

The top spotlight is not displaying properly in some languages.
    This causes the modules ‘user1′,’user2’ and ‘top’ not to display neatly next to each other.

There is no problem with Dutch and English.
    With Spanish and French however there is a problem.

The solution should be found in the file ‘ja_templatetools.php’ to be more exact in the function calSpotlight ($spotlight)

the line: $width = round(99.6/count($modules_s),1) . “%”;

produces a different result – because the french and spanish use the comma as decimal separator and not the point – 49,8 in stead of 49.8

this messes up the template.

$width = str_replace(“,”,”.”,$width); – did the trick.

It looks stupid – but what can I do.:eek:

greetz

W

wcbert Friend

I am using the JA Wistery Artistic template and my error is

“/xxxx/templates/ja_wistery_artistic/css/..images/body-bg.jpg”

xxx is the subfolder of my website.

The reason why I raising it is because for the month of September which is not even over yet, I have so far 1054 hits to the error. Everything seems to be is working with the template. It is just the bug/error that is generating a error.

Bill
    William Bert Photography

coachellen Friend

I have a problem with the Son of Suckerfish menu in IE7. When you hover over a menu then move your mouse away, it doesn’t roll back up. Instead, the menu stays in the dropdown position. You can see the problem at http://beta.pgcc.careercollegeconsulting.us/.

davidp Friend

Just to let you know that the image folder parameter for the wistery header module (1.5) is by default set to:

templates/ja_villadi/images/header

… when it should be:

templates/ja_wistery/images/header

ramoncardena Friend

Hi,

I’m using ja_wistery and I have a problem I don’t know if a bug….
    The problem is tacked here: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=431&t=286949&p=1284104#p1284104
    and apears when submiting forms, in fact, the registration form or the contact form. If you miss some field (i.e. username too short, password too short,…) no message alerts the user.
    If you change the template to BEEZ, the message displays correctly: “Please enter a valid Username. No spaces, at least 2 characters and must contain only letters and numbers.”

Is this a bug?

Thanks!

Ramon

ramoncardena Friend

<em>@ramoncardena 51094 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I’m using ja_wistery and I have a problem I don’t know if a bug….
    The problem is tacked here: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=431&t=286949&p=1284104#p1284104
    and apears when submiting forms, in fact, the registration form or the contact form. If you miss some field (i.e. username too short, password too short,…) no message alerts the user.
    If you change the template to BEEZ, the message displays correctly: “Please enter a valid Username. No spaces, at least 2 characters and must contain only letters and numbers.”

Is this a bug?

Thanks!

Ramon</blockquote>

Finally we found the solution in the joomla forum, I don’t know if this is a bug but let me know if that’s.
    The solution is adding those lines in index.php:

<?php if ($this->getBuffer(‘message’)) : ?>
    <div class=”error”>
    <h2>
    <?php echo JText::_(‘Message’); ?>
    </h2>
    <jdoc:include type=”message” />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

just above the line:
    <jdoc:include type=”component” />

Greetz!

ascotttutoring Friend

When I follow the instructions exactly on the userguide, the typography and menu do not look like they do on the Artistic demo.

The installation shows the menu as:

Menu 1
    Menu 2
    Menu 3
    Menu 4, etc.

With all of those menu items in a green underlined link.

However, the demo has it as:

——–
    Menu 1
    ——–
    Menu 2
    ——–
    Menu 3

It is supposed to have dividers between the menu items.

studio673 Friend

<em>@ascotttutoring 108675 wrote:</em><blockquote>When I follow the instructions exactly on the userguide, the typography and menu do not look like they do on the Artistic demo.

The installation shows the menu as:

Menu 1
    Menu 2
    Menu 3
    Menu 4, etc.

With all of those menu items in a green underlined link.

However, the demo has it as:

——–
    Menu 1
    ——–
    Menu 2
    ——–
    Menu 3

It is supposed to have dividers between the menu items.</blockquote>
    I have posted a Topic on this but there does not seem to be any response so far!
    Have you found a solution in the meantime?

studio673 Friend

<em>@studio673 119513 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have posted a Topic on this but there does not seem to be any response so far!
    Have you found a solution in the meantime?</blockquote>

I worked it out!
    For some unknown reason these menus had/have their module class suffixes filled in with either -orange or _menu. Deleting these brings the menu function back to what it should be.

cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  studio673 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum