Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all

This is my first attempt in building a Joomla based website and I have to say I think the JA Wistery template is the most creative template I have seen. Thats why I am using it!

Excellent work JoomlArt team.:D

This new website is for personal use, to post my photographs and I still in the process of posting the old stuff. So click the link below and enjoy.

Bill
    http://www.WilliamBert.com

geekette Friend

So what plugin did you use for your photo gallery?

bigrk Friend

<em>@geekette 26750 wrote:</em><blockquote>So what plugin did you use for your photo gallery?</blockquote>

I would like to know also. 🙂 Your site looks great, good work!

wcbert Friend

<em>@geekette 26750 wrote:</em><blockquote>So what plugin did you use for your photo gallery?</blockquote>

I not using a plugin, standalone Flash software called ImageVue .

Bill
    William Bert Photography

bigrk Friend

Thanks wcbert! 🙂

bluecafe Friend

Looks great! Altthough I am not sure if imagevue is the best gallery to include it in a joomla project. Imagevue is really a great flash gallery but it doesn’t integrate too well in joomla. For example if you click on “photos” you have a lot of space between the navigation bar and the images in the gallery. Why not leaving imagevue as a standalone application and linking both sites together?

For integration in joomla I think the frontpageslideshow is a good flashgallery:
    http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1664/Itemid,35/

(of course this doesn’t mean that I don’t like yours … great photos!)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bluecafe 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum