Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello 😀
    I have kind of a strange problem. I’m trying to replace images in header:
    /templates/ja_wistery/images/header/sh-01.jpg
    sh-02.jpg
    sh-03.jpg
    etc. to my own images.
    I have tried FTP the files with no luck >:(;)
    I also tried to change the header folder to 777 to see if that would work but it keeps going back to 755 in any case i’m not able to change the images. Do I have to change the path of the folder in the module? I would prefer not to and keep it the same. Is this not possible :-[

Best 🙂
    jc

Menalto Friend

Try to change permission from your hosting panel, or try to upload the images from there

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

<em>@Menalto 25954 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try to change permission from your hosting panel, or try to upload the images from there</blockquote>

Yeap, did try but no luck :-[:laugh:;):confused:

jc

kashxo Friend

Try this:
    Go to Joomla! Admin Panel, choose Global Configuration >> Server and chmod all folder from there (include old folders) try to change to 755 or 777 and copy images and change back after you’ve copied.

If not work, try to rename that folder and creat new folder with that old name, then upload images to this new folder.

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

<em>@kashxo 25977 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try this:
    Go to Joomla! Admin Panel, choose Global Configuration >> Server and chmod all folder from there (include old folders) try to change to 755 or 777 and copy images and change back after you’ve copied.</blockquote>

:):D:D:laugh:
    That worked, Thank you! 😎

jc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Juan Carlos Stauring 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum