Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Getting this from the weather module in the stable TelineIII
    Any ideas for whats causing it?

Could not load data from google!.
    Have you entered the right location name?

Thanks

Hung Dinh Friend

There are 2 cases for this error message

– Your site can not connect to Google. Check your proxy/internet settings
    – The location name you enter is not corrected or not in the cities support list of Google Weather

Because JA Weather module use the unofficial Google weather API, I can not find a full list of the cities. However if any city is supported in iGoogle Weather Gadget, it will be supported by JA Weather module

yperie Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 144540 wrote:</em><blockquote>However if any city is supported in iGoogle Weather Gadget, it will be supported by JA Weather module</blockquote>

Hello,

I think there is a problem with weather module. I can’t enter my own location. For example, the town “Millau”, in France. This town is supported by iGoogle Weather Gadget, not by JA Weather module…

(sorry for my english)

oigroig Friend

Hi
    The weather for Tbilisi, Georgia is not supported by the drop down menu in the iGoogle Weather Gadget, but it can be retrieved with the URL http://www.google.com/ig/api?weather=tbilisi,georgia&hl=de (in german). I would like to show the weather for tbilisi, georgia in german to all visitors of my website (by default). how can I do this? Thank you for your answer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  oigroig 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum