Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

With my package, can I download the JA wall as it becomes available or do I purchase this package? Please let me know. Thank you

tfosnom Friend

Hi DK As a member of the Joomla Templates Club you are entitled to dl all available Joomla club templates as they become available, I have read here today on the forums that JA Wall is NOT slated as a club or bonus template. But is to be offered as a seperate bundle single purfchase I believe. So you will Not be able to have it as part of your mmbership, Have you checked out the similar (Responsive) Template that is our next club template for May – JA Lens, I believe the features set of JA Lens may be very similar to Wall. Regards Shane

pedrox Friend

JoomlArt has launched similar templates for years, and when finally launches an interesting template, is sold separately … I’m very frustrated

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Pedrox,

Thanks for your comment, however I don’t think it is fair to come to that conclusion.

<em>@pedrox 316780 wrote:</em><blockquote>JoomlArt has launched similar templates for years…</blockquote>

We all trying to deliver the best Joomla templates in the NET to our users. I personally check all release every month to make sure that they are not boring &-“similar” like you said.

Anyways, JA Wall will be released free to our Developer Member.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-wall-free-download-available-to-joomla-developer-members-on-2nd-may-2012/

And with $70 fee of JATC, users get 100+ templates and support for 12 months. Even in this hard time of the world economic, you will be charged more than $70/h for high quality Joomla development from any reputed company.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum