Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i have a problem with the styles. i installed the quickstart package without any problems.

i wanted to activate (or install) the styles and tried to click “discover” and then “install” here:
    -> Extension Manager: Discover

but i got the Error:

JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file

now i cant find the different styles in Template Manager-Styles.
    how i can install the styles? i want to use classic or minimalist…

best regards

meinlabel Friend

SOLVED! Sorry, didnt read the documentation :/

lvogeltanz Friend

I want install new theme and I do everything step by step with documentation, but I have problem:
    i wanted to activate languages and tried to click “discover” and then “install” here:
    -> Extension Manager: Discover
    JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file and below Discover install successful.

but Languages create, I can continue as documention. But when I want choose templates theme as image I can choose my theme, but when I save it, default templates theme is back 🙁 What I do wrong? Thanks

1. transparent
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ivogeltanz,

Could you post your site url here or attach image again since I cannot see the attach image?

Please check the menu assignment in template style you want to display, make sure that it’s assigned to desired page, also try to clean joomla cache after making changes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum