Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

How does Ja Wall stands in terms of SEO ? Infinite scroll will affect SEO ?

I recently read the following regarding infinite scrolling and SEO

<blockquote>Bounce Rate will be very high. As your have unlimited scrolling ability, no body will see your second page as all the visitor get everything on the first page.

Number of pages per visit: As your bounce rate will be high, alternatively number of page views per visit will be very low.

Bad SEO impression: In terms of time per visit will be very high but against it bounce rate and number of page views will be respectively high and low so you may significantly loss major search engine traffic
    </blockquote>

I have some other toughts about how google analytics will see the pageviews for the pages loaded thru infinite scroll plugin.
    Every new set of posts will count as another page visit/pageview ?

How this will affect google analytics and SEO compared to regular pagination ?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Internetix
    SEO is big task, you need a developer to do this feature. You can hire a good developer on http://joomlancers.com

Regards,

internetix Friend

So, we should take into consideration that infinite scrolling, thus Ja Wall template is not that good in terms of SEO ? :((

What needs to be done to make it SEO-friendly like any other regular template ?

arucardx Friend

SEO is highly overrated if not a big myth. And I wouldn’t worry too much about this as Google bot does understand java script.

There is no such thing as a SEO friendly or SEO unfriendly site. These are all just gimmicks build upon myths like url length, duplicated contents & meta keywords.

Just stick to the basic like optimizing your page load speed, meta description, titles and link backs from social media, daily traffic, active updates on site like daily news, all these not only affect SEO but also helps you to get visitors to return and click on links.

homefront Friend

Hello,

I got first page organic google results for a client in a very short time for the term “Florida Keys Vacations”, the site is built in the JA Wall template and uses many of the great features of the template. I believe the infinite scroll is constantly bringing in fresh content to the site for the search engines to index. The site is at CoconutCay.com, search for the term and check it out. In fact I’m building another with JA Wall right now that will target Florida Keys Mile Markers, it is already on page 3 of Google results and I just started it last week. The new site is FloridaKeysMileMarkers.com.

Love the work from Joomlart, thanks.

Michael
    HomefrontSEO.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  homefront 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum