Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Thanks but it didn’t work!

Also why aren’t iframes displayed?

Saguaros Moderator

You can update the ftp account of your site so I can have a look.

And what you mean by ‘iframes displayed’? any sample link?

mabdelhady Friend

We are not allowed to have fto enabled on servers. Please indicate which file you would like to look at and I will send it to you as an attachment.

If you look at the link I have sent you there is an article called "Upcoming Events" it has an embedded Google calendar as an iframe and it’s only displayed when you click on the Read More or the title not the block on the wall.

mabdelhady Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see that the css change I suggested is applied on your site: http://prntscr.com/ddh0wk

I clicked the ‘Upcoming Events’ article and what it shows in popup looks exactly the same as when you click readmore to view detailed page: http://prntscr.com/ddh1nt . I’m not sure how you want it should be here.

mabdelhady Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

That part displays the intro text of Joomla article, Joomla will strip that iframe so it doesn’t display there. Let me check further and will get back to you.

mabdelhady Friend

Can this part display the article? This is really important. Looking forward to your answer to the iframe part.
    Thanks

mabdelhady Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In the category view (where you can click to show popup), it displays image/title/intro text of an article. I tried to put the iframe into the introtext section of article but seems that Joomla doesn’t support this so it doesn’t show. You can test the same with default Joomla template.

mabdelhady Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I’ve just joined this thread and I will try to help you out, please check the admin login backend of your site again as it doesn’t work now.

Regards

mabdelhady Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I fixed the problem on your site as my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/di3csz you can check it and let me know if it helps

Regards

mabdelhady Friend

The issue is not fixed!!! my request is to have all the inline images displayed in the categories view. Please read my posts above.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mabdelhady 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum