Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

i have installed blank Joomla, JA Wall, all the nessecary plugins, K2, Feedgator…

Imported some articles vie RSS to K2, and now i want to show the K2 items on the frontpage like it is on the demo, with blocks, but unfortunately it shows like the default K2 categoryh view, what should i do? where is the problem????

Thanks!

dave_logic Friend

<em>@balgev 320222 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

i have installed blank Joomla, JA Wall, all the nessecary plugins, K2, Feedgator…

Imported some articles vie RSS to K2, and now i want to show the K2 items on the frontpage like it is on the demo, with blocks, but unfortunately it shows like the default K2 categoryh view, what should i do? where is the problem????

Thanks!</blockquote>

Have you selected the JA template override in the K2 category ?

D

balgev Friend

oh no :))))) i just selected the override and it seems to be OK, thanks!!!!

bollanga Friend

<em>@dave_logic 320224 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you selected the JA template override in the K2 category ?

D</blockquote>

Dave, I am not a Joomla expert and would like to find out where and how to select the JA template override in the k2 category. I am implementing The Wall currently and are experiencing the same issue as Balgev

Yves

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi bollanga,
    @dave, thank you.

Please read our document here:
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/en/documentation/item/370-ja-wall-insight-4-k2-or-joomla-standard-content?-your-choice.html

And preview this picture:
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/images/stories/guide/k2content/1.png

Open menu item in edit mode. If you select only one category, you can set these value in K2 category. If you select multiple category, you can set the same parameter in menu item.

Hope this help.

Regards

bollanga Friend

Thx, working now – much appreciated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bollanga 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum