Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I tried searching through the documentation (FYI: several broken links) and am unable to get JA Wall to show up. All Three plugins enabled Template Style: JA Wall – Default Menu Assignment pages (2) chosen in the Templates: Edit Style What am I missing?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can update URL, admin and ftp account of your site so I will have a look.

joomlaexcel Friend

Thank you Saguaros.
    Q: Where do I put this information you requested? Do I add it here and set it as a Private Reply?
    Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

You can add into the Site Access Information of this topic where only Moderators can see: http://static.joomlart.com/images/blog/2015/nov/Add-new-post.gif

joomlaexcel Friend

Thanks!
    I have added the information you requested

joomlaexcel Friend

Another problem – I recently purchased your K2 > com_content transfer extension and now the site menu in public view is on two lines, so I went to check on it and now I am no longer able to see the MegaMenu editing at the bottom of the T3 template > Navigation

Saguaros Moderator

The link you provided did not direct to admin login page, kindly check again.

joomlaexcel Friend

I just check and the link I provided does work.
    Maybe my system is blocking your IP address.
    Can you send me your IP address?

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    joomlaexcel Friend

Unable to find your IP Address blocked. I have looked in all three locations that you IP address 113.190.252.133 could have been listed as blocked and could not find your IP address listed. I also looked in the Failed Login list and your IP address was not there as well.
    I have White Listed 113.190.252.133, so please try again.

Saguaros Moderator

I can access your site now, however, the URL to access admin site doesn’t work (it redirects to homepage at this moment).

And you’re using another template, not JA Wall.

joomlaexcel Friend

Re: "the URL to access admin site doesn’t work"
    This normal Joomla Admin link ecopeaceful.com/administrator/index.php? will redirect to homepage.
    Are you using the Admin link that I posted that ends on m76 that I posted in "Site access information"? It works fine for me.

Re: "And you’re using another template, not JA Wall."
    Yes. I am using have JoomlArt Blank. I deleted the JA Wall Template and Extensions since: 1) I could not get JA Wall to work, and 2) I have been trying to troubleshoot why all my MijoShop shopping cart links are not working.

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

It’s really weird as I tried with link ends on m76 but it keeps redirecting to homepage.

joomlaexcel Friend

Are you able to login to the frontend?

joomlaexcel Friend

I turned off the extension – Please try using the standard backend login link

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum