Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author

thank you……………………………

sayed1212 Friend

thankkkkkkkkkks

johnsaulnier Friend

You have great themes. How can I buy them? I don’t understand the different sign up options if I only want to buy a template and extensions that go with it (such as Kronos)

Thanks in advance,
    John

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@johnsaulnier 318154 wrote:</em><blockquote>You have great themes. How can I buy them? I don’t understand the different sign up options if I only want to buy a template and extensions that go with it (such as Kronos)

Thanks in advance,
    John</blockquote>

Hi John,

Except JA Wall, all other templates are part of Template club, you get access to them once you buy the club membership. We do not sel single templates for Joomla!, Magento Themes and JA Wall Bundle are exception and can be purchased as single item. Please note JA Wall is still not available for sale yet. We shall announce the same on blog once the bundle is stable enough.

Regards

Arvind

mejbah Friend

thanks…….

dave_logic Friend

<em>@renejdm 317433 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I am currently testing JA Wall with a responsive version of JomSocial and I will post on the forum how that goes.

Rene</blockquote>

Is this a commercially available Jomsocial template ?…I have pre-purchased JA WALL so this sounds very interesting ….

Dave

renejdm Friend

Hi Dave,

The responsive JomSocial template that I was testing was from Marcus at tigracon.com. While it is a very good template there still needs some work done (esp. for the JomSocial forms). Marcus is very helpful and if you email him I am sure he will help to make JomSocial more responsive with one of his default templates.

For various reasons I have decided to not use JomSocial at all with JA Wall. JomSocial uses tons of resources and JA Wall can create huge websites. So if you have a dedicated server, then go for it! For a community all you really need are comments, forums, and multi-user blogs. All of which can be obtained from Stackideas. By the way, EasyDiscuss, Komento, and EasyBlog 3.5 are almost completely responsive so it is a nice fit with JA Wall.

Rene

dave_logic Friend

<em>@renejdm 318940 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Dave,

The responsive JomSocial template that I was testing was from Marcus at tigracon.com. While it is a very good template there still needs some work done (esp. for the JomSocial forms). Marcus is very helpful and if you email him I am sure he will help to make JomSocial more responsive with one of his default templates.

For various reasons I have decided to not use JomSocial at all with JA Wall. JomSocial uses tons of resources and JA Wall can create huge websites. So if you have a dedicated server, then go for it! For a community all you really need are comments, forums, and multi-user blogs. All of which can be obtained from Stackideas. By the way, EasyDiscuss, Komento, and EasyBlog 3.5 are almost completely responsive so it is a nice fit with JA Wall.

Rene</blockquote>

Hi Rene,

Thanks for the quick response…I’ve actually had my eye on the tigracon.com templates for a while but have been sticking to the Jomsocial defaults because Jomsocial change them so much which is a pain even if you use overrides…Might give them a go and see how it pans out….My site uses K2 extensively hence my exitement at this new template however also Jomsocial, Joomgallery, JReviews etc with Sh404sef layered on top so I always have a strain on resources. Luckily I do now have a dedicated server so feasible..

Dave

javaclinic2 Friend

Hi Btw this policy of JA will only diminish their reputation on Internet . For us as JATC this is unacceptable to sell indv templates and disable it for jATC.. you shd mentioned it when jatc signed up.

any way , I will use what i have to voice against this online, no matter if it affect JA..

Zeeshan

pedrox Friend

<em>@javaclinic2 319323 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Btw this policy of JA will only diminish their reputation on Internet . For us as JATC this is unacceptable to sell indv templates and disable it for jATC.. you shd mentioned it when jatc signed up.
    any way , I will use what i have to voice against this online, no matter if it affect JA..
    Zeeshan</blockquote>

Initially, I was shocked, but then thought better and concludes that if it serves to encourage creativity and innovation of new templates, it is always better than the current mediocrity …

I suppose that is hard to develop good templates and should not be economically very profitable …

javaclinic2 Friend

I am not debating how much JA profit ? my stand is that when we pay for JATC we shd get it with out such silly way of re-purchasing templates again..

renejdm Friend

Hi,

This is a fantastic and innovative template and I imagine it takes a lot of resources to conceive, develop, and maintain it. Personally I do not mind paying the extra money for this template… as long as all the bugs are worked out. 😀

Rene

kairey Friend

I think this debate will go on forever, I have said before that on the face of it, it really isn’t fair to sell this template separately. It’s like saying that all future templates will cost us more if they take more effort to develop. This is not the idea of the template club and it is rather cheeky to expect people to pay extra for them.

On the other hand what we pay for membership is a small amount, if you are producing commercial work then I am sure people will be making 10 times what they pay JA.

I do not know what revenue is generated by JA as a business, but with all the people involved, the designers, coders, developers, moderators etc I don’t think anyone is ripping us off and/or making a fortune.

As stated above I just hope that by paying for this template I get a bug free, perfect version from the start and I don’t end up feeling like a field tester again 🙂

letroit Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 316966 wrote:</em><blockquote>And with great honor, we would like to inform that FREE License & Download will be granted to all of our users with active Joomla Developer Membership at 7:00AM (Wed, May 2, 2012 PST).
    </blockquote>
    After this date, do we need to pay an extra fee for the future realease version of this template althought we are JATC membership ?

swissa Friend

<em>@letroit 320081 wrote:</em><blockquote>After this date, do we need to pay an extra fee for the future realease version of this template althought we are JATC membership ?</blockquote>

YES! Now is 30% off!

So order now if you want it – I did! :laugh:

You get a cool 😎 little ‘W’ on your profile too! Think that is gonna be a badge of honour! :p

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)

This topic contains 67 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  kcokol 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum