Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,
    working on some Wall project here and decided to test the demo again.

On my iPhone 3Gs (yeah, old I know) the demo does not look good and only loads the page to the visible part of the phone screen – no scrolling, no lazy load, no nothing. Top toolbar is not aligned, and clicking on menu icons only makes a brief flash with no action. When I view mobile version on my laptop it shows well.

Also, I manually entered the Light demo URL (no other way) and oddly enough it displays the vertical table version, not the mobile one.

Will do a test server installation to test my own setup, but could there be issues with the demo or it’s my device?

Thanks
    Martin

1. IMG_01991
    phong nam Friend

Hi Martin,

That is the buttons on toolbar of our template showcase which make the template demo not display properly. In order to see exactly how the JA Wall template looks on iPhone view, you can install a test site on your remote server or check out our JA Wall demo without the buttons of showcase.

obliat Friend

I actually uploaded my WAMP test site online and it shows well on my iPhone.

Now I’m thinking of how to put a Login icon next to menu icon, so it displays Login module dropdown once tapped.:-[

phong nam Friend

Hi obliat,

Our JA Wall is a special responsive template that doesn’t run on the T3 or JAT3 framework either, so that you will need work with the templates/ja_wall/index.php file, instead of the template block layout files.

On this template, we define the module positions to display Menu module and Search on header section, so that the idea in this case is creating a new module position for Login module.

Then you can add little bit css styles to make this login module display with a Login icon and dropdown the login from when hovering. Remember to clear System Cache after saving changes. And you can try to use the below codes to define a new module position:

<div class="inner login-inner">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="login" />
    </div>

obliat Friend

Awesome, thanks, will test and report.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  obliat 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum