Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I recently installed Simple Image Gallery Pro on my JA Wall website and have a problem. Below the albums is the text ” View the embedded image gallery online at: xxx”. I don’t want this to be visible. I checked countless forums and realized that the problem is not with the plugin but with the template since someone else encountered the same problem with a different template. Their solution came from the template developer, not the plugin developer. It was said that they had to add div as an allowed tag for the template. How do I get rid of this annoying link under my page, any insights? please take a look at my page here http://www.weonlinemall.com/index.php/web-albums

Stork11 Friend

Hello ncarter,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

ncarter Friend

thanks stork I figured it out, found the code…it was actually in the plugin file. thanks a lot for your reply.

aayanpatra Friend

<em>@ncarter 342733 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks stork I figured it out, found the code…it was actually in the plugin file. thanks a lot for your reply.</blockquote>

Could you please let me know the “filename” & “file location”

ncarter Friend

Wow this is a very old post. I cant really remember. Will have to review the files.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ncarter 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum