Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

JA Voice works in joomla 1.6?

himangi Friend

No, currently JA Voice is available for J1.5 only.

npmktg Friend

When will this component be ready for Joomla 1.6?

himangi Friend

The release of JA Voice for Joomla1.6 is not yet scheduled.

iguinee Friend

We are really expecting this great extension to come to J!1.6.

For months now, there has not been any new conversion to 1.6!>:(

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Iguinee,

I am really sorry that we could not meet the deadline for this project 🙁 There are some reasons to make this fail. Resources limits and many new features integrated in J1.6 version are the main reasons.

We intend to use J1.6 release as standard version for development in future so that it takes more time than we plan. For now, our Test team is working hard on this and i hope that it will be released very soon.

Highly appreciate your great patience.

Thanks.

iguinee Friend

I will w…a…i…t.

Please let us know as soon as you know something about JA Voice. It will make a day!

markusthiel Friend

Any eta on the 1.6/1.7 version?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@markusthiel 254589 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any eta on the 1.6/1.7 version?</blockquote>

Hi,

JA Voice for j1.6 will be released very soon ( no later than Aug 2011)

Thanks.

adnanpirota Friend

It is almost end of August, is it ready 🙂

himangi Friend

Hi,

I am sorry but since the JA team is working on releasing templates compatible with J1.7, it will take more time to start with extensions. We cant give any particular release date for JA Voice for J1.6 right now, but I can assure you that making JA Voice compatible with latest Joomla versions, will be a priority after the JA templates are released.

zorroh Friend
    iguinee Friend

I am glad about the news.

Great job JA!

Chima Friend

<em>@zorroh 265411 wrote:</em><blockquote>check this out: http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-extensions/ja-voice-component-for-joomla-17-released

Ja Voice is realeased for J! 1.7</blockquote>

Is JA Voice for Joomla! 1.7 compatible with Joomla! 1.6? :confused:

Phill Moderator

The download is available from here – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20139 though I have not tested with J1.6. If it does not work now it never will because J1.6 is no longer supported by Joomla.org and we can only support versions that are curently active there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum