Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve just tried to install JA Voice but I’m getting this error:

Not run – — Dumping data for table `#__jav_configs` — INSERT INTO `#__jav_configs` (`id`, `group`, `data`) VALUES (1, ‘vote’, ‘total_vote=100ntimeline=100nitem_needs_approved=0ndisplay_num=5ntimelinespam=86400nn’), (2, ‘systems’, ‘is_turn_on_javoice=0ndisplay_message=This Component is down for maintenance. Please check back again soon.naccess=2nis_turn_off_javoice=0ntotal_vote_spam=30nstatus_spam_1=16nstatus_spam_2=18ntotal_vote=nitem_needs_approved=0ndisplay_num=10nmaxchars=100ntimelinespam=86400nenabled=1nsendmode=1nfromname=J.O.O.M Solutions Companynfromemail=voice@joomsolutions.comnccemail=hungdv@joomsolutions.com,hongnt@joomsolutions.comnshow_date=1nstatus_spam_3=nstatus_spam_4=nstatus_spam_5=nstatus_spam_6=nis_show_form_login=1nn’), (3, ‘integrate’, ‘run_system=intensedebatenaccount_intensedebate=b0f695298f709736f5a0287c92c6009enshow_count_intensedebate=1nshow_icon_intensedebate=1nlanguage_intensedebate_1=nlanguage_intensedebate_2=Comments = Answers\nPost a new comment = Post a new answer\nSubmit Comment = Submit Answernaccount_disqus=haucvnshow_count_disqus=0nshow_icon_disqus=0nlanguage_disqus_1=nlanguage_disqus_2=naccount_js-kit=joomlart.comnsystem_url_js-kit=http://js-kit.comnshow_count_js-kit=0nshow_icon_js-kit=0ndescription_js-kit=Echo captures the Social Gestures relating to your content including comments, likes, star ratings and more!nlanguage_js-kit_1=nlanguage_js-kit_2=nsystem_url_intensedebate=http://intensedebate.com/ndescription_intensedebate=IntenseDebate comments enhance and encourage conversation on your blog or website.nsystem_url_disqus=http://disqus.comndescription_disqus=Disqus is a powerful comment system that easily enhances the discussion on websites.nn’), (4, ’emails’, ‘enabled=0nsitname=FEEDBACK FROM J.O.O.Mnfromname=J.O.O.M Solutions Companynfromemail=info@joomsolitions.comnccemail=hungdv@joomsolutions.com,hongnt@joomsolutions.com,jobboard.email@joomlart.comnsendmode=1nmode=0nn’), (6, ‘permissions’, ‘permissions=0,0,62’)

Cheers,

J.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Jay,

This error has been reported & fixed yesterday afternoon. The lastest package was updated about 5 hours from this post (at the time I make all the announcement)

I have just downloaded again, make both quickstart & installation on a fresh Joomla 1.5.4. Everything works fine at my end.

After you redownload the latest package, if problem still exist then please post your detailed of your installation

jay973 Friend

Thanks Hung,

I just tried the latest updated and have attached a screenshot of the result.

This was on a development site as I need Voice before I launch to gather bug reports from my users. I’ll try again on another fresh site.

Cheers,

J.

1. Voice-Error-Screenshot
    Hung Dinh Friend

Thanks Jay,

I also tried on another computer and did get the same error and a small fix for SQL files has been updated to the package 15 minutes ago, please download it again Jay, in case you still get the error the kindly send me your sever details

jay973 Friend

Thanks Hung,

It’s installed and looks incredible! Well done to you and you team.

Cheers,

J.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jay973 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum