Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JA Enterprise Extensions (JA Voice & Job Board)

JA Voice and JA Job Board now comes with 30 days No question asked Money back guarantee

What’s changed and when?

• Free trial downloads are no longer available.
    • 30 day free trial replaced with 30 day no question asked money back guarantee.
    • Henceforth, with immediate effect, One will need to purchase a valid license to get the download link for these products. During the first 30 days, if user is not happy with the products they can cancel the subscription and they will receive their money back. No question asked.

Lets look how it goes :

• Day 1: Interested in JA Voice / JA JobBoard? >> Pay >> Get download & licence key >> Use it for 30 days.
    • Upto 30 days? JA keeps the payment received on hold. If user cancels its subscription, the payment goes back for refund.
    • After 30 days? The payment goes to JA account and accounted as sale. No refund possible.

Why we need to change:

• JA is bound to provide 1 year free updates to its licensed members. However, if the downloads are unrestricted (as they are currently), the updated versions are / would be available for everyone.
    • Henceforth, Only valid license can get upgrade download.

How to cancel subscription?

• Remember to do it before completion of 30 days. Requests after 30 days wont be entertained.
    • You can visit your member CP and hit the cancel button for these two products (JA Voice / JA Job Board).
    ismaelhaider Friend

Hi

I want to buy Job board product, but I want to change the design ,

Like Monster have, but its its copy, like this, with unique. becasue If i buy this product so I can show this with professional design.

How much it cost for professional design.

thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ismaelhaider 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum