Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JA Voice with JA Social

I’ve noticed these two issues when viewing the JA Voice main component layout with JA Social.

Layout & Plugins when the “After the deadline – spell check for comments” is disabled it causes JA Top Panel 20px gap on all browsers. When enabled the issue goes away.

Layout & Plugins when the “Enable bbcode” is enabled is causes Internet Explorer 8 script errors. When disabled the issue goes away.

No need to fix on my site, but check it out so you can fix for others.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@lpeet01 193029 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Voice with JA Social

I’ve noticed these two issues when viewing the JA Voice main component layout with JA Social.

Layout & Plugins when the “After the deadline – spell check for comments” is disabled it causes JA Top Panel 20px gap on all browsers. When enabled the issue goes away.

Layout & Plugins when the “Enable bbcode” is enabled is causes Internet Explorer 8 script errors. When disabled the issue goes away.

No need to fix on my site, but check it out so you can fix for others.</blockquote>

Hi,

Thank you so much for reporting us.

Please see my comments as below

1. Layout & Plugins when the “After the deadline – spell check for comments” is disabled it causes JA Top Panel 20px gap on all browsers. When enabled the issue goes away.
    >> It would help if you could capture screenshots of this

2. Layout & Plugins when the “Enable bbcode” is enabled is causes Internet Explorer 8 script errors. When disabled the issue goes away.
    >> Please send over the error link for closer check.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum