Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I cannot submit a idea. If I click save nothing happened.

Now I turn on the Error Messages and I get:

Strict Standards: Declaration of JAPagination::_item_active() should be compatible with JPagination::_item_active(JPaginationObject $item) in /homepages/35/d276506769/htdocs/jk2015/components/com_javoice/helpers/japagination.php on line 19

I need help. I want this Component to work;)

Thx for your help.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    This’s old component and it’s not ready for Joomla! 3.4.x yet 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    This’s old component and it’s not ready for Joomla! 3.4.x yet 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

t001 Friend

Thx Viet Vu, for your fast reply.

It’s a pity that the extension is not working with 3.4 on the component site is the symbol for 3.x so hoped it will work. Anyway is there a chance that it will get an update in the next month? A client need some kind of uservoice / Ja Voice tool and there is no alternative for joomla yet.

Thx for your help!

best regards,
    Oliver

t001 Friend

Thx Viet Vu, for your fast reply.

It’s a pity that the extension is not working with 3.4 on the component site is the symbol for 3.x so hoped it will work. Anyway is there a chance that it will get an update in the next month? A client need some kind of uservoice / Ja Voice tool and there is no alternative for joomla yet.

Thx for your help!

best regards,
    Oliver

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I’m not sure about that.
    In basically Joomla! 3.3.x and 3.4.x have not much change. You can use but with minor issue ( like your one ).
    You can ask for 3rd developer to fix these issues.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I’m not sure about that.
    In basically Joomla! 3.3.x and 3.4.x have not much change. You can use but with minor issue ( like your one ).
    You can ask for 3rd developer to fix these issues.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

t001 Friend

I found the error. There was a jQuery-Version Conflict on the site. I can say it works with the newest Joomla Version;) Thx

t001 Friend

I found the error. There was a jQuery-Version Conflict on the site. I can say it works with the newest Joomla Version;) Thx

t001 Friend

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  t001 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum