Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

When will JA Voice be available for Joomla 1.6?

Walt.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

We are planning to upgrade JA Voice for J1.6 after all the bugs fixed for J1.5 are cleared totally.

Please subscribe to our blog, so that you would be notified of their releases. We usually use Twitter too for such announcement.

Thanks.

Paul Massell Friend

Kudos on getting out most of the JA extensions for 1.6. So I’ve been waiting a month since the first question and figured it would be soon. But now I’m wondering. So can you give us a timeline for JA Voice 1.6? Your above answer could mean tomorrow or 3 years from now.

I already have another similar paid component which I’ve been using for a couple of years, from another vendor, but I’ve been waiting for the 1.6 of JA Voice trying to streamline my vendors. The other option for me will be setting up a secondary 1.5 site to pluginto the main 1.6 site but I’d rather not go with either of these two options if JA Voice 1.6 will be out in the near future.
    thanks
    Paul

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Paul,

JA Voice for J 1.6 will be out soon, trust me its not gonna take 3 years, as if you are aware the life of Joomla 1.6 is probably 6 months only, before the Joomla team freezes it and starts working on joomla 1.7

JA Voice is already under testing and should be out soon. Give us some time and little patience will be very helpful.

Regards

Arvind

amir00251 Friend

Hello,

It is 5 weeks from the last post here, still Ja Voice not available for Joomla 1.6. Can you be specific about when this will be available? Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

I have asked our SQA team and they inform that they are working on this and will be come out in 2 coming weeks.

Thanks so much for your patience.

zorroh Friend

countdown… 1 week is over.. and 1 more to go.. im waiting too 🙂 Ja Voice is worth to wait 😉

divxpr Friend

You say 2 weeks and had passed a month! We need a date i pay 50$ to use this component ( i don’t need the rest of the extensions) and nothing! it will pass the 1 year limitation and i will never be able to use the extension! >:(

amir00251 Friend

Hello, It is another 5 weeks from the time promised to be released in two weeks.:((

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Really sorry for the latency as our SQA team is really busy on many other templates / extensions upgraded.

For JA Voice, our SQA team is making the final round before release. It is planned to come out at May.

Greatly appreciate your patience on this.

amir00251 Friend

Hi, when you say May, it means most probably another 5 weeks!

amir00251 Friend

Hi,

Wondering if things are on schedule and Ja Voice for Joomla 1.6 will be released in next two weeks?

Thanks.

mrocks Friend

Awaiting eagerly for Ja Voice Joomla 1.6 Version….. Admins please advice with the precise date of launch!! its May Last week now 🙂

Thanks!

bmtoth Friend

Sooooooo. They have two days.
    Think it’ll happen?
    :laugh:

amir00251 Friend

Hello developers, It is the last day of May, any news please. I have to say it is disappointing on development speed. Ja Voice was promised to be ready two months ago there is no news.:((

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  divxpr 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum