Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

it’s going pretty well with this template. Rigth now, I’m having trouble with the JA VM product slider. I’m trying to get a bigger thumbail image but I can’t find where are the lines-codes.

I’ve tried with Firebug but it doesn’t tell me where.

Help would be appreciated.

Have a nice day!!

Joomla : Version 1.5.15
    VirtueMart 1.1.4

http://www.boutiquequebec.net

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there

In administrator, go to Components -> Virtuemart -> configuration -> Site tab, you change Thumbnail Image Width and Thumbnail Image Height to your idea

adminbq057 Friend

Hi!

thanks for passing by!

I already tried this and there is no change in the product slider.

Would it be a permission 755, or a thing like that?

Have a nice day!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi adminbq057

This option depends on the size of image. If your image is very large, you can resize to any size.

Please kindly check again.

adminbq057 Friend

Sorry, I do not understand what you mean:D

I did change the size to 160 – 160 but the pictures stay the same

Thank you

<em>@JA Developer 158505 wrote:</em><blockquote>This option depends on the size of image. If your image is very large, you can resize to any size. </blockquote>

Anonymous Moderator

Hi adminbq057

This issue is from your image. It is very small. If you change to 40 x40, your resized image will change

Please check it

adminbq057 Friend

Hello,

my image isn’t that small, the real size is 390 px 660 px. I don’t know why but the resized image is 85 px and 140 px, and I did this :

“Components -> Virtuemart -> configuration -> Site tab, you change Thumbnail Image Width and Thumbnail Image Height”

I believe the problem is the automatically resized image, it’s stuck on 85 px, 140px.

It doesn’t seem to take new numbers I’m writing down.

Is this telling you something??

Would it be the THEME? It is on default at the moment… better to put Larix Theme?

Have a nice day

<em>@JA Developer 158842 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi adminbq057

This issue is from your image. It is very small. If you change to 40 x40, your resized image will change

Please check it</blockquote>

Anonymous Moderator

Hi adminbq057

please submit a ticket, send us your admin account so that we have a closer look on the issue

adminbq057 Friend

Hi!

Ok I will submit a ticket for http://www.boutiquequebec.net. I’m sending you a private message.

Thank you!

adminbq057 Friend

Hello!

Any news ??

dozza Friend

Did you ever get this sorted out as my Thumbnails seem to drop down too low when I upgraded Virtuemart from the version (1.2) that came with the JA Larix 1.4.1 quickstart installer

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear adminbq057!

Sorry we couldn’t see your login information, could you re-submit it via YZX-723-65342. We will check the problem for you.

Regards!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum