Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Please help,
    I have installed the JA VM Product Slider on this template.

And when I try to let my customer edit the text on their homepage through the front end, I get the following error:-

Warning: require_once(/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/3/d217794478/htdocs/MY-SHOPSONLINECUSTOMERS/altatierra/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php5′) in /homepages/3/d217794478/htdocs/MY-SHOPSONLINECUSTOMERS/altatierra/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74

Please help.

Regards,
    Sean R.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello reders!

i think your component has the problem with MapPath which using for include file you expect.

At line 74: i see a constant [PHP]ADMINPATH [/PHP], may be it missing or defined path wrong, please debug and check value of this constant .

reders Friend

Hi there,
    Sorry if this seems a little dumb, how do I debug, never done that before?

Regards,
    Sean R.

Saguaros Moderator

Oh,

can you give me FTPaccount via PM
    or click to “Report to Jira” icon which put in bottom-right position of first thread and choose Assignee is “Tien Ha Cong”.

I will resolve this issue.

reders Friend

Just send the details.

Regards,
    Sean R.

plieka Friend

Hi, I have the same issue.

I added the module to the JA_Lead template and I get the same issue.

I checked the adminpath and it points to:
    file: virtuemart.cfg.php
    define( ‘ADMINPATH’, $mosConfig_absolute_path.’/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/’ );

my error!
    —————–begin———–
    Warning: require_once(/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vertrouw/domains/DOMAINNAME/public_html/wsv/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/vertrouw/domains/DOMAINNAME/public_html/wsv/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74
    —————–end————-

what else could be the problem?
    thanks
    P

mj1256 Friend

it is not working for me either

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

May be your site is missing the vitual mart component, please check again

mj1256 Friend

VM is installed and working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum