Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I was attempting to replicate the demo site and encountered an issue with the VM Featured Products and the VM Best Sales modules.

I added the module as the JA Vintas User Guide suggests (see 3.3.2 . VM – Featured products). But when I add “title-hilite” to the module class suffix, the module does not render the demo illustrates. Rather, the styling is non-existent with the products running down the page vertically as opposed to the intended horizontal layout.

However, when I add “title-highlight” to the menu class suffix, the modules renders as expected but without the highlighted title. In fact, it looks very similar to the VM – Best Sales module (see 3.3.3 . VM – Best Sales). As expected, when I try to put the VM Best Sales module together, the styling is also not as illustrated in the demo site.

Has anyone found a fix to this issue yet?

M.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Ntonline,

Did you clean all cache?
    Please provide your site url.
    It does not depend on the module class suffix .
    <blockquote>Rather, the styling is non-existent with the products running down the page vertically as opposed to the intended horizontal layout. </blockquote>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum