Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

This readme has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

ShannonN Friend

3 mistakes in the guide. I point this out now before poor desperate ppl follow this word for word and have problems due to the errors, When cutting and pasting from previous guides, proofread before putting up:)

1. You refer to the JA header images folder as in “templates/ja_antares/images/header” obviously this should be “templates/ja_villadi/images/header”.
    2. You have ” Please report bugs of Wistery in this thread. Thank you for the reading” This is the Villadi Thread 🙂
    3. You have “PSD/PNG files and fonts can be found in the template’s source package.”
    You have not yet been able to supply any .png files, Hung has indicated “next template” we will get .png files.

Cheers Shannon

ha le-viet Developer

Thank you ShannonN. I’ll be more careful next time.

But the default folder when you install JA Header module is actually templates/ja_antares/images/header. We need to change to our template folder to get images from current template.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

ShannonN Friend

But the default folder when you install JA Header module is actually templates/ja_antares/images/header. We need to change to our template folder to get images from current template.

That’s what I was implying when I said
    “obviously this should be “templates/ja_villadi/images/header”.”
    perhaps as you point out I should have said “obviously this should be “templates/insert_current_template_name_here/images/header”. 🙂

Everyone can appreciate the long hours the team puts in, and cutting & pasting at 1 am always gives me troubles too

Cheers ShannonN

maedhros Friend

* Module Styles
    JA Villadi offers you many styles of module suffix to help you to get impressions from your blocks. Add the module suffix -orange, -green, -blue to fit the highlight module with your color theme. If you don’t know how to change this, read the FAQs below.
    Note: If you want to use a module without a title in right position, please add module suffix -notitle to your module.

Michael Casha Friend

maedhros;9447* Module Styles
    JA Villadi offers you many styles of module suffix to help you to get impressions from your blocks. Add the module suffix -orange, -green, -blue to fit the highlight module with your color theme. If you don’t know how to change this, read the FAQs below.
    Note: If you want to use a module without a title in right position, please add module suffix -notitle to your module.

Hi There.

If you’d like to set a module to be another colour, you only need to follow the instructions I’ve set out for you below 🙂

1. Go to the Site Modules area and open the module you wish to change colours for.
    2. Look for “Module Class Suffix”
    3. Save the module

swemmel Friend

Hi JoomlArt.com Team,

We have a real Villadi-bug here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/page-length-white-area-2/

Can you please take a look at it?

Kind Regards,
    Peter

thaison01 Friend

Toi ko lam sao tim thay dc modul mod_ja_header.zip . Toi chi thay co tem, source va guide…
    mong giup do thanks!

dyna Friend

JA Header Module do not work with joomla 1.5
    Legacy: 1.0 was setup on joomla.
    I change also the file for images adress in template ja Villadi
    Thanks

kindkitchen Friend

Looks great.. sorry fixed the issue..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  kindkitchen 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum