Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

http://www.joomlart.com/images/stories/joomlart/preview/ja_villadi.html

Any comments should be welcomed to make the templates better 🙂

02 Mar 07: Live Demo

ErikThorsen Friend

Not too many comments as to how to make it look better just yet. Will take a closer look later. But this is not “to my taste” so not really much to comment. Don’t misunderstand me, the template is great and all but not something I would use for mye clients. Then again, you never know when you need a different template, so not ruling it out either.

So, more comments to follow later.

Keep up the good work!

noblecode Friend

I agree with Erik…no really my taste, but looks nice…

Not knowing what features, etc the template will have makes it harder to comment….

bernhar Friend

The typography looks very good. My proposal would be to make two versions: dark (like the preview) and light version in addition. The blackness reduces the versatility too much.
    If you want to make something that is not yet available for a Joomla template (as far as I know) I would porpose to have a choice of two styles: round corner vs. angular. Round would make the modules like in the preview or in Antares and angular would switch to modules like e.g. in Bellatrix.

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

Excellant. I like it, but I am kind of wistry/antares guy. simple and professional. This one looks like a better match for a ‘bold’ company.

anyway, awesome work!!!

drb

Hung Dinh Friend

The thing I like about this template is the good use of color. The design team has been successful in combining the 3 hot color into a simple-looking and decent template

aduff Friend

This is an excellent template and one that certainly lives up to the Joomlart ‘visually pleasing’ standard.

I have an immediate us for this template.

The rounded corners look great.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hi bernhar, thanks for your nice suggestion. It’s a great idea for our upcoming templates. Cheers! :laugh:

<blockquote>If you want to make something that is not yet available for a Joomla template (as far as I know) I would porpose to have a choice of two styles: round corner vs. angular. Round would make the modules like in the preview or in Antares and angular would switch to modules like e.g. in Bellatrix.</blockquote>

djgjohng Friend

I agree with bernhar. A light version would be good. Also the top image is a bit off (could be much better) The colors of the mod panels are good but getting overdone.

One problem with the current example – unless positions are collapsed the top is too deep. Many users would need to scroll before they see anything.

An idea I have not seen anywhere (in Joomla templates) is a slide down / expandable panel. There are some nice effects around which could be used. So you might have a bar on the left that hints at what can be seen. Then once clicked it slides out over the top of other content – left to right or top down depending on config. This way you can keep a slim top but the user can access more on click.

John G

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@angosom 8997 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well the design is really great, but i dont like the module order.

</blockquote>

What modules order do you mean? Left, right or mainbody?

solsikkehaven Friend

The template is to dark for me, but again you at joomlart.com has produced a very nice template. Thanks, even If I don’t have a use for it at the moment (it’s nice to have a selection of different templates, instead of all-the-same templates with only a little difference)…so, nice work !…

The idea brought here earlier is good – a light (not so dark) version would be appreciated…Actually, that’ should be thought of in the next templates – not only do you need to provide different colors, but also different styles (light, dark version in this case)…..

So a lot of work for you at joomlart.com for each template, but hey ….you like it … and we love it !

darylba Friend

Hi Hung,

Nice looking template with some of your advanced feature’s to use. Personally I like it and have use for it. I just know you will come out with more colour’s, any day now! lol

andretti Friend

This is just what I was looking for. Thank you!

I use it for a personal homepage and can use the somewhat bold/glossy look.
    I also really like that it comes pretty feature laden with easy setup for JA Header and spotlight modules.

I was looking for something in the direction of adobe labs with a dark frame and white content area. Perfect, made me a happy camper! :p

Cheers

andrée

http://www.andreee.se

neo_surya Friend

Great Template.. It seems i lost lot of money by joining in other template clubs. This club is worth every penny.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  neo_surya 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum