Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m running a local install on my MAC with Apache/2.0.55 (Unix) PHP/5.1.4 DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.0.55 OpenSSL/0.9.7i with Joomla 1.010 using the Vega template and iJoomla Magazine modules. The template looks fine using the “+” to expad the menu panel but when the “-” is used to contract the right panel there is a delay with a shift in the main content to the left and the right panel to the right before the panel contracts out of sight. This behaviour is exhibited in Firefox (1.5.0.6). Safari and IE are no better. They display the template inconsistently e.g. the right panel expands to the right of the main body and remains outside leaving a gap while in I.E. the right panel does not fill color to the bottom of the main body leaving it to look choppy and incomplete. Has anyone run across this problem? What is the required tweak? I would really like to purchase the Pro version and use it for development but my initial testing leads me to think perhaps it is a product requiring much work?! I want the panel expand and hide to function like this http://www.elitesfitness.com but can’t seem to understand why my template won’t work. Interestingly when I view it from the Joomlart demo http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php?template=ja_vega it exhibits the same buggy panel behaviour. I don’t think it has anything to do with sifr component…. font shows up OK and my understanding is that the collapse feature is not controlled by it. I’ve uninstalled all the ijoomla magazine modules but that didn’t change the way the right panel collapsed. Since the two demo sites work differently and the one in the Joomlart sight loads the same as mine, I’m thinking there are some CSS changes I need to make. Insight from successful installers is appreciated.

sylvest Friend

Reposted…. perhaps title is more accurate.
    I’m running a local install on my MAC with Apache/2.0.55 (Unix) PHP/5.1.4 DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.0.55 OpenSSL/0.9.7i with Joomla 1.010 using the Vega template and iJoomla Magazine modules. The template looks fine using the “+” to expad the menu panel but when the “-” is used to contract the right panel there is a delay with a shift in the main content to the left and the right panel to the right before the panel contracts out of sight. This behaviour is exhibited in Firefox (1.5.0.6). Safari and IE are no better. They display the template inconsistently e.g. the right panel expands to the right of the main body and remains outside leaving a gap while in I.E. the right panel does not fill color to the bottom of the main body leaving it to look choppy and incomplete. Has anyone run across this problem? What is the required tweak? I would really like to purchase the Pro version and use it for development but my initial testing leads me to think perhaps it is a product requiring much work?! I want the panel expand and hide to function like this http://www.elitesfitness.com but can’t seem to understand why my template won’t work. Interestingly when I view it from the Joomlart demo http://www.joomlart.com/templates_de…mplate=ja_vega it exhibits the same buggy panel behaviour. I don’t think it has anything to do with sifr component…. font shows up OK and my understanding is that the collapse feature is not controlled by it. I’ve uninstalled all the ijoomla magazine modules but that didn’t change the way the right panel collapsed. Since the two demo sites work differently and the one in the Joomlart sight loads the same as mine, I’m thinking there are some CSS changes I need to make. Insight from successful installers is appreciated. Begining to think nobody is using this template.

sylvest Friend

reposted under new title since no replies…..
    ….see JA Vegas right panel expand buggy

Hung Dinh Friend

I have tried to view all of the links you provided with FF 1.5 and IE 6+ but can not find the problem you found. Do you have screenshot?
    Can anyone help to confirm the bug?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum