Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Guys, I posted this question in June and am still in need of support to find an answer. I would appreciate a comment please!?!!

The live site that displays the issue is http://www.thestrengthclub.net; I previously posted a .jpg

I would love any thoughts or insight of how to get rid of this shading from the menu.

I am sure it is a simple CSS code change/adjustment and anyone’s assistance would be appreciated.

GinaJack

instantinlaw Friend

If you are talking about the drop shadow on the icon menu, you need to edit the images. Otherwise, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Menalto Friend

Open up ja_utahia_iicsscolors/hot.css. Find line 353
    a.ja-ob:hover, a.ja-ob:active, a.ja-ob:focus {
    background: url(../../images/hot/ob-on.gif) no-repeat top right;
    }

This is for the red background when you hover over the menu. And then line 343(i think)
    #ja-subnav a span {
    background:transparent url(../../images/hot/menuright-bg.gif) no-repeat scroll right center !important;
    }

This is for the “black background”, thoose you can change to suit your site.

ginajack Friend

Thanks Menalto!! You are the charmer!

ginajack

Menalto Friend

No problems:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum