Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

yes I have fw cs3 but gave it up when i moved to vista, it crashed so often with vista i couldnt be bothered any more. What Fireworks does NOT do with PSD’s is save a history, which makes it very difficult when u r dealing with gradients etc….and my graphics arts skills are in the toilet! 🙂

haha and just as I say that I get the GMF build invite from Adobe!! well…Ill see how that goes!

ShannonN Friend

davib;11559yes I have fw cs3 but gave it up when i moved to vista, it crashed so often with vista i couldnt be bothered any more. What Fireworks does NOT do with PSD’s is save a history, which makes it very difficult when u r dealing with gradients etc….and my graphics arts skills are in the toilet! 🙂

haha and just as I say that I get the GMF build invite from Adobe!! well…Ill see how that goes!

FW has a history if you use it to do pngs its not meant to use on psds just import convert and work as png? Vista well thats another story isn’t it another bug ridden os still in aplpha but the suckers out there rush for it and spend teh next two years beta testing it for mickysoft 🙂
    I’ll have to be Careful, MiCCAS actually likes Vista and Microsoft hee hee

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ShannonN 11573 wrote:</em><blockquote>FW has a history if you use it to do pngs its not meant to use on psds just import convert and work as png? Vista well thats another story isn’t it another bug ridden os still in aplpha but the suckers out there rush for it and spend teh next two years beta testing it for mickysoft 🙂
    I’ll have to be Careful, MiCCAS actually likes Vista and Microsoft hee hee</blockquote>
    Vista has bugs, Linux has bugs, Mac’s have bugs… it’s life 🙂

ShannonN Friend

MiCCAS;11647Vista has bugs, Linux has bugs, Mac’s have bugs… it’s life 🙂

Vista has 100,000 bugs, Linux has 10,000 bugs, Macs have 2 bugs ( Users & Pricing) 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ShannonN 11652 wrote:</em><blockquote>Vista has 100,000 bugs, Linux has 10,000 bugs, Macs have 2 bugs ( Users & Pricing) :)</blockquote>
    LOL! You wish mate.. You wish…

Vista bugs that will be found = 95%
    Linux bugs that will be found = 15%
    Mac bugs that will be found = 15%

Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean they aren’t there!

ShannonN Friend

MiCCAS;11657LOL! You wish mate.. You wish…

Vista bugs that will be found = 95%
    Linux bugs that will be found = 15%
    Mac bugs that will be found = 15%

Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean they aren’t there!

I think you got it wrong with these let me correct it for you

Vista bugs that will be found = 95% Vista bugs that will be fixed 1% and by that time they’ll find 20,000 more bugs that the 1 % bug fix created, dominoes anyone? 😀

Linux bugs that will be found = 15% Linux bugs that will be fixed 20%
    Mac bugs that will be found = 15% Mac bugs that will be fixed 10%

ShannonN

hjaa Friend

Hi ShannonN

Thank you for your work.

Pls pass me the link to download the source folder converted to FW PNGs

Thx again

ShannonN Friend

hjaa;20698Hi ShannonN

Thank you for your work.

Pls pass me the link to download the source folder converted to FW PNGs

Thx again

the zip is in the first post of the thread look at the hyperlink under the word here

graphicstylus Friend

do we still have the FW PNGs please?

davib Friend

Forrgive me if this sounds like a smart arse answer ..its really not meant to be….

You can open PSD’s in fireworks now with all layers and effects available to edit…..juts like Photoshop but BETTER!

ShannonN Friend

davib;36747Forrgive me if this sounds like a smart arse answer ..its really not meant to be….

You can open PSD’s in fireworks now with all layers and effects available to edit…..juts like Photoshop but BETTER!

That’s right david
    however its only FW CS3 that does convert properly and imports the layers correctly, and recognises the poor attempts at text effects etc that photochop tries to do, but what can you expect from a print media editor :laugh: I think many folks are still using the FW 8 and earlier pirated versions 🙂 unlike us who pay heaps for the real deal 😀 which is a vector based program designed for WEB use hee hee

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum