Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

1. Template Installation:

From the JA Urani download package, you select and upload template package onto your site Administrator to install as normal. This is your first time installation? Check out How to install manual Joomla! template guide.

Tips
    : If you wish to have JA Urani exactly as per our demo, we recommend you use quick-start package. This will create a new Joomla site with JA Urani, all built-in extensions and sample content. Check How to install Quickstart.

2. Template Configuration

Log in your site Admin panel, select Extentions >> Template Manager, click on JA_Urani, you will see:

You can change all parameters as you wish.

1. Select Logo Type: Choose Image and replace the default Kyanite logo located in ” templates/ja_urani/images/logo.gif”. Choose Text to use pre-styled text in place of Logo (recommended for handheld/ mobile devices for increased performance).
    2. Front size: Choose default front size for your front-end. Default is 3.
    3. Menu Module: Choose Menu type. This will be displayed in Horizontal navigation.
    4. Menu Type: Choose from available Menu’s Types Kyanite II default is Dropline menu.
    5. Start Level: Level to start rendering the Menu at. 0 is the first level.
    6. End Level: Level to stop rendering the menu at. -1 for unlimited.
    7. Customize menu for page: Assign specific menu for each page in format: Itemid=menu_name. Each page per row. Eg. The Sport section has the Itemid=385 and you want to use css menu. You can have a setting: “385=css”.
    8. Default Style: if Style Switching is enabled, the selected style on frontpage will be saved. You must disable Style Switching or clear cookie to activate the new default style.
    9. Default Layout: Select the default layout option for the template.
    10. Page layouts overwrite: Assign specific layout for each page in format: Itemid=layout_name. Each page per row.
    11. Iphone: Layout style for Iphone agents.
    12. Other Handheld devices: Layout style for other handheld /mobile agents like Android, Blackberry, Palm, Windows mobile…

You just simply change above-mentioned parameters, then refresh your front-page to see how the changes effect.

Support RTL language:
    In our demo, you select RTL Languages > LTR Language Demo! from Homepage menu to see demo of RTL and LTR languages:

3. Modules Postion:

perdu Friend

Just installed using the Quickstart and there is no width parameter (as shown above) in the template.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

perdu;156168Just installed using the Quickstart and there is no width parameter (as shown above) in the template.

Dear perdu,

The backend image is being updated. Please refer http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-urani-userguide-old/

<blockquote>Note: The new JA Urani bases on T3 Framework, however the Right Modules and Template Width are excluded in the JA Urani.</blockquote>

Arvind

basspro Friend

Hi,

I installed the urani template but find that the left and right Modules Postion are not in the same postion as the Demo. Please check it out at the undermentioned link and advise how I can rectify this.

Robin

http://www.radiowavefm.com/main/index.php?tp=1&template=ja_urani

basspro Friend

Fixed after working on it all day. Thanks

ccgeelong Friend

<em>@basspro 159307 wrote:</em><blockquote>Fixed after working on it all day. Thanks</blockquote>

How did you fix this basspro? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

fredmillard Friend

hello
    i ve the same problem : i dont have jtab, jtop position!
    How have you done?

fred

thewebguy Friend

often you can click on the mod position area and type in the one you need- i did it for this ja-tabs and its fine.

chriscakes Friend

@ thewebguy that was a greatly appreciated i been suffering for months thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  chriscakes 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum