Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The article from home page gone missing while no changes made to the setting on home page.
    I checked the template profile for “Hide main content Block ” and it’s set to “No”.

At home page menu changed the “Select Category” under “Layout” to all categorlies and the Home Page menu type to “Featured articles” (I have set two articles as feautred) but had no luck what so ever….

Any help would be appreciated…..

Thanks

Kam

kamnaderi Friend

I know the problem is surely with home page menu therefore as a bypass solution I created a new menu item and set it as default. It’s all working now but it’s useful to know what’d caused the initial problem.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Kam,

<blockquote>I checked the template profile for “Hide main content Block ” and it’s set to “No”.</blockquote>

Please make sure that you set this for the profile which is being assigned to home page of your site. As by default, we create multiple profiles and assign them to different pages: http://prntscr.com/436mrq

And after making changes, you also need to clean JAT3 cache.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum