Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Ja University has by default 75% main content and 25% right column width. I would like to change it to 68% main and 32% right. How can I do that?

Thank you, Goran

1. width
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The width is defined in the php files in form of columns .
    Go to /templates/ja_university_t3/tpls/blocks/mainbody/one-sidebar-right.php

Find

<div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-12 col-sm-8  col-md-9">

change the col values .
    Same for sidebar

<div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-right col-xs-12 col-sm-4  col-md-3 <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar']) ?>">

Make sure total value should be 12 .
    If content has col-md-3 then sidebar has col-md-3 = 12

gzinic Friend

Hello,

Thanks for reply but there’s no tpls folder on my installation. I’m using T3v2.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can apply the suggestion given in this thread for old version of JA University .

Take backup of site before applying changes .
    Hope it helps .

gzinic Friend

Thanks.

T3 is newer than T3v2 ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes to new framework with different new features .

sushismb Friend

Hello @pankaj Sharma

After installation of the template, I found that there was something wrong with the column width of the content-mass-top and the sidbars.

I don’t know how did this happen as this is how it become after installing the quickstart.

Please help!

Thank you!

1. screenshot-localhost-2016-11-24-15-29-30
    2. screenshot-localhost-2016-11-24-15-37-59
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @sushimb
    Since your topic is different then the discussion of this thread i request you to open your own thread with issue description and site details .
    It also helps other user to find solution for the same topics.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum