Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am adding content to a site using JA University as the template. I am adding the content on the front end of the site. I can add content to an article just fine. But if I save and close the article and try to edit the article in the same session, I encounter a 403 error. The only way to access the article again is to sign out then back in.

I am assuming this issue is related to the template because it does not occur with other templates. What would cause this type of error to occur?

Thanks.

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

If this issue occurs under Chromium browser, try switching to Firefox. Also, play with clearing cache, both with your browser and with your Joomla as well.

If the issue still persists (which hopefully won’t be the case) and you host your JA University site remotely, please use our “Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin?” web-form and leave us your site URL and backend Super Administrator credentials to have a look around.

Regards,

Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexsmirnov 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum