Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello.
    I have problem because when I try to save something or unpublish some elements on backend Joomla automatically logoff me.
    Changes are saved but I need to login to backend.

I checked in Opera and Firefox browsers and the same situation.
    How can I solve it?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Enable logs to maximum from your back end and check what’s happening after the save or send me via PM your back end login details i will check it for you

pavit Moderator

Hi

Just tried to login and change some settings on your configuration and it worked like a charm no issue showed, i was able to save on content modules and components and user was logged correctly

I made tests with Firefox and Chrome

Check your browser settings

ew128 Friend

Hi. On my computer i have “logout” problem in IE, FF, Opera, Chrome.
    I checked also on the second computer in IE and FF browsers and problem is still.

In my opinion problem is not related with computers, browsers but with Joomla.

After 90 % activites in backend I have automatically logout. I can’t working normally.

For example. Please try to change something on module “nasza zaƂoga” (mod109). First logout I have when I try to open module and second logout i have when I try save module.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to switch default template to a standard joomla template like Bee5 so that you can know the problem comes from joomla or our template specific. If so, try to create a thread in joomla community forum to get further help.

PM me admin and FTP account of your site, I’ll take a look at it and try if I can help.

hanson2545 Friend

It is your administrator site language still default englist or you change to other language? If yes please set the default language to english and try again. Some times the wrong language files will make this problem..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hanson2545 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum