Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’ve installed the demo via MAMP and everything works fine. However, there is an issue with the site on my hosting. JA Typo doesb’t work as expected: the button always works, I can select whatever code/snippet and insert it. Once I save my module, however, the code is changed and the icon disappears.

Originally, I have:

<p><a class=”ja-title” href=”index.php/bonus-page/81-responsive-layout”>Responsive Layout</a></p>
    <div class=”article-intro”>
    <p class=”ja-typo-icon icon-layout”><span class=”icon”> </span>JA Puresite is designed with Responsive layout which help you bring your high portfolio website into tablets and other mobile devices in an easy way.</p>
    </div>

On my live site, the code becomes:
    <p><a class=”ja-title” href=”index.php/bonus-page/81-responsive-layout”>Responsive Layout</a></p>
    <div class=”article-intro”>
    <p class=”ja-typo-icon icon-layout”><span> </span>JA Puresite is designed with Responsive layout which help you bring your high portfolio website into tablets and other mobile devices in an easy way.</p>
    </div>

I can copy & paste the HTML from the demo site or even choose from JA Typo. Same result. Help!

Saguaros Moderator

Go to backend settings of TinyMCE plugin (in Plugin manager), you will see 2 options:*Prohibited Elements and*Extended Valid Elements

-*Prohibited Elements: there are some tags added in this option, so if you want any tag not be stripped out, please remove it.
    -*Extended Valid Elements: allows the addition of valid element, you can try to add: i, div, p, a, span

michelebugliaro Friend

Thanks, I’m afraid it did not work for the custom icons used in user2, 3 and 4. :(( JA Button styles do work now.

michelebugliaro Friend

Update: adding <span class=”icon”> </span> works.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  michelebugliaro 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum