Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

New Teline III V2
    JAT3 1.1.9
    Joomla 1.5.21
    Everything else is the latest version.

How in the heck is this JATypo button supposed to work? I click on the button, the sample box pops up but when you click on any of the examples, nothing happens. I realize I’m still new to JA way, but some of this stuff is just not intuitive and there is no documentation whatsoever. How about making stuff that works?

aman204 Friend

Here is documentation about JA typo working 🙂

http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#JA_Typography_Button_Plugin

Also, Which editor are you using?

alpinevp Friend

JCE 1.5.6 is my editor of choice, I find it to be the best all around. I have reviewed the wiki and JA Typo clearly does not function as intended, the Typo pop-up window opens but clicking on anything does absolutely nothing. Are you suggesting that JA Typo does not function with Joomla’s best content editor?

aman204 Friend

No, it should work fine with JCE 🙂

Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin details to take closer look

Robert Maina Friend

I have a similar problem with Typo plugin, though in my case it fails to load under a Custom module. Does typo plugin work in the Editor provided in custom module?

kobenes Friend

Can you try to use plugin button after deactivating Optimize JS option from the Template Manager? Please choose it No and check if your button works fine.

Robert Maina Friend

It still does not work in a Module even after deactivating Optimize JS. After selecting an item through the Typo button, nothing displays

aman204 Friend

<em>@wageni 202426 wrote:</em><blockquote>It still does not work in a Module even after deactivating Optimize JS. After selecting an item through the Typo button, nothing displays</blockquote>

Can you please pm me superadmin details to check it 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum