Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Why won’t JA Typo plugin work with Graphite? The plugin installs but when you click on one of the typo styles, nothing happens.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You try to use this plugin (for joomla 1.5): http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10355

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@alpinevp 240575 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why won’t JA Typo plugin work with Graphite? The plugin installs but when you click on one of the typo styles, nothing happens.</blockquote>

Hi alphinevp, I have passed this issue to our devs, hope there will be a solution soon, you can check here:
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCGRAPHITE15-51

alpinevp Friend

I don’t think you read the post correctly. “The plugin installs but when you click on one of the typo styles, nothing happens.”
    It is already installed but the **** thing doesn’t work!!!!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

the issue has been lined up for checking, please wait.

chavan Friend

<em>@alpinevp 240759 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t think you read the post correctly. “The plugin installs but when you click on one of the typo styles, nothing happens.”
    It is already installed but the **** thing doesn’t work!!!!!</blockquote>

Hello alpinevp,
    I have tested both version JAGraphite 1.5, plugin JATypo for 1.5 and JAGraphite 1.6, plugin JATypo for 1.6 and it works properly. Please see attached for reference. Could you please download it and install again. Please make sure you download the right package. If have any problem please let us know. Thanks.

1. JATypo_v1.5
    2. JATypo_v1.6
    3. JATypo_v1.6_result
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum