Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Will JA Typo be available for 1.6?

Anonymous Moderator
    californiasup Friend

I installed it, but when I enable it I get the following error at the front end:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JDocumentHTML in /home/paddleme/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/documenthtml.php on line 514

Using the Teline IV template http://californiastandup.com

thuanlq Friend

Hi Californiasup,

To resolve this problem, please try do as following:
    – Open the file “jatypo.php” in the folder “plugins/system/jatypo/”, find code:

function onAfterInitialise()
    {
    global $mainframe;

Replace to:

function onAfterRoute()
    {

Regards,

californiasup Friend

I am getting so frustrated at these plugins and extensions that are not working correctly.

I made the changes above. As soon as I enabled the plugin my backend went to an error page and I could not access the backend, I deleted the JA Typo folder from plugins/systems which allowed me to get back to my admin access. Tried uninstalling & reinstalling the plugin, but now there is not JATypo folder in the plugin/system folder.

What should I do next???

californiasup Friend

I think I executed the suggested fix per your post above. The errors have gone away. Next question – how do I use the plug in? I’ve tried implimenting some of the code from this JA article, but nothing is working as described.

UPDATE: Okay, I found the tutorial page ( http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#JA_Typography_Button_Plugin ) You guys make it very hard for new Joomlart customers to find things. Maybe a link in the download section so other don’t go through the same headache.

thuanlq Friend

Hi there,

To resolve problem “Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JDocumentHTML in /home/paddleme/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/documenthtml.php on line 514“, please do as following:

– Open the file “jatypo.php” in the folder “plugins/system/jatypo/”, then find code:

function onAfterInitialise()
    {
    global $mainframe;
    $mainframe = JFactory::getApplication();

if($mainframe->isAdmin()) {

Replace to:

function onAfterRoute()
    {
    $app = JFactory::getApplication('administrator');

– Open the file “default.php” in the folder “plugins/system/jatypo/tmpl/”, find code:

global $mainframe;
    $base_url = dirname ($base_url);
    }
    $jatypo = JRequest::getCmd ('jatypo');
    $typocss = $base_url.'/plugins/system/jatypo/typo/typo.css';

Replace to:

$base_url = JURI::base();
    $mainframe = JFactory::getApplication("administrator");
    $base_url = dirname ($base_url);
    }
    $jatypo = JRequest::getCmd ('jatypo');
    $typocss = $base_url.'/plugins/system/jatypo/jatypo/typo/typo.css';

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thuanlq 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum