Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I’m using the quickstart demo content on JA Graphite. I set up the JA Twitter module to link to my Twitter account which works OK. Clicking on the ‘Follow me on Twitter’ button does not do anything.

Help please

mayuri_g Friend

I try to open your site but when I enter username and password it shows error : Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

can you give me correct admin access on http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/74095
    so that I can see the site.

placidpete Friend

The admin access details have now been provided.

himangi Friend

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. This has been reported as a bug and you can check the fixing progress at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCGRAPHITE15-55

placidpete Friend

Hi – cant view this in pm.joomlart.com – page shows permissions error and says contact administrators.

himangi Friend

I am sorry, the access seems to be restricted for this. Kindly keep checking for the new version release for this and also I will let you know when I the issue is resolved…

Thank you for your patience!

janguditz Friend

Hi ,The bug seems to be resolved. When and where can I download the update?
    Regards
    Jan

himangi Friend

Hi janguditz,

Please wait for the new release, the bug fixed version will be out soon.

Thanks!

tphmedia Friend

so when will this module fix be ready? it is also not working with JATravel…it also does not limit the tweets. I have it set to limit 5….but it keeps going…and going…and going…

placidpete Friend

Mine seems to be working now? Not sure what has changed though!

himangi Friend

Hi all,

The bug fixed version is released. You can download it from http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10351

placidpete Friend

Hi Himangi

Just installed the bug fixed version and my site crashes with:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getTemplate() on a non-object in /home/davidve/public_html/modules/mod_jatwitter/helper.php on line 153

himangi Friend

Hi,

I am sorry, my mistake, I had given the download link for module for J1.5. I have installed the module version for J1.6 on your site and it is working fine. Please change the twitter id and publish the module and see if the button takes you to the twitter login page..

placidpete Friend

Thanks Himangi, working fine now.

boost_it Friend

Hi there

Having the same issue with JA Business but for some reason my account doesn’t allow me to download the new module in the link you provided. I get the error:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. You need to be come our Joomla/Magento Club Member to access to support forum or download area of members. Depend on your subscriptions, your account will be granted with access to appropriate forums & download sections.

Please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum