Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We have been using JA Tube template since 2008 and we have just upgraded to Joomla 3 which means the old template is no longer functional.

Do you have the latest version of this template or anything very similar to that template?

Also if the answer to above is no, do you provide services to upgrade the old template?

Thank you in advance.

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>Do you have the latest version of this template or anything very similar to that template?</blockquote>

Latest version released for Ja Tube is the 1.5 , you can switch on a Joomla 3 similar template like Ja Anion

<blockquote>Also if the answer to above is no, do you provide services to upgrade the old template?</blockquote>

Joomlart do not provide such type of support , but you can ask for someone making this for you HERE

ramtinworld Friend

Hello again,

As per your suggestion we started using JA_Anion. However we need to do some customisation to the homepage to add some static content like http://www.aslia.com.au the Australian map.

Can you please let us know which file needs to be updated to cater for this customisation?

Thanks,

pavit Moderator

Hi

That’s a module , You can customize it creating a your custom module ( take a look here ) or hire someone to make it or search for already done modules having same requested features here

ramtinworld Friend

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response.

I suppose my question was more about how to add a new fixed section to the homepage to cater for the mapped image.

I know how to create the mapped image but need to have a fixed section on the homapage for that.

Does that make sense?

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ramtinworld 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum