Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Greetings!

I currently have Ja Travel 1.6 – The slideshow will not save or save & close – i just noticed the module I originally downloaded with my 1.6 version says: requirement Joomla! 1.7.x site. Do I need a different module or is there something wrong with this one?

Look forward to having a slideshow greet my clients…

Thank you so much for looking into this!!!

Have a Fantastic day! 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi boneflytravel

I don’t think your issue with the module is due to the joomla version but at some specific settings in your hosting space

Try to enable the FTP layer from your Global configuration –> Server tab

Insert all your details correctly

FTP Settings

FTP Host
    FTP Port
    FTP Username
    FTP Password
    FTP Root

boneflytravel Friend

Greetings Pavit!

Thank you for the suggestion. The FTP settings have been fixed & the module is still not saving. Any ideas as to what else we could try?

boneflytravel Friend

Greetings Pavit!

The slideshow module is still not saving – what else can we do please? I would like to start the New Year upgrading my website.

Look forward to your suggestion!

nawd Friend

I am having the same issue. how do we fix this?

boneflytravel Friend

Greetings Nawd!

JoomlArt technical support is looking in on this for me – I will share whatever they find & suggest with you as soon as this is resolved – please let me know if you find a solution.

Have a Fantastic day!

nawd Friend

Day two no resolve. I am using Droid and joomla 1.7. I worked on the FTP stuff with no result. I gave one of the admins back end access so we will see what the deal is. On another site I am running slideshow on droid 1.5 and works great.. we will see..

I see your first post was back in June, so what are you doing in the mean time?

boneflytravel Friend

Greetings Nawd!

Just figured out a resolution – my host changed the directory permissions to 755 & file permissions to 644 & the all modules are working on all our websites – hopes this helps 🙂

Have a Fantastic day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  boneflytravel 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum