Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

While installing the quickstart package, I found the following plugins missing from JA Travel:

• JA Comment plugin
    • JA jaommentoff plugin
    • JA jacommenton plugin

I also found the following component missing:

• JA Comment component

:(( These plugins and components do not appear to be available for download in the download directory. Is it possible to make these items available for download?

Yves Keller Friend
    ntonline Friend

<em>@deepblue 245272 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=163</blockquote>

deepblue,

Thanks for the link. But this link doesn’t work for me. I’m not a developer member and do not have access to the extensions for download. I only get access to what’s included with the templates.

Since the user guide says this component is included with the JA Travel template, II was under the impression that the JA Comment component would be included. So far, I haven’t heard anything from a JoomlArt staff member regarding this component. Unfortunately, without it, I will not be able to duplicate the template as shown in the JoomlArt demo.

Phill Moderator

Those components are only available to members of the JAEC or Developer members. The information is provided in the guide to detail to those members how to set the system up as per the demo.

ntonline Friend

Are you sure these components and plugins were not mistakenly left out of the download files for JATC members. The User guide states:

The user guide covers the following aspects:

Installing Template on your Joomla system
    Installing T3 Framework 2 Plugin
    Installing complimentary / included extensions
    Custom HTML Modules
    Using Template Typography
    K2 Modules setup
    Mega Menu configs
    K2 Installation / configuration

Hung also posted the following regarding the JA Travel template:

3. Installing complimentary / included extensions and Demo configurations :

Free Extensions: (aka complimentary / included extensions). We use many extensions on our demo site to provide greater flexibility and features. These are provided for free to our members.
    Custom HTML Module: To match the design of the template, we also style (CSS) for Custom HTML modules using different div classes. You will need to check the HTML codes and make sure to use the recommended HTML markup to get correct display. We provide the HTML code in this userguide.
    3rd Party Extensions: This template uses custom styles for K2 Component. You will need to download K2 from the developers website and install it referring to the userguide below.

Know your Module Positions :

View Module Position Image (used positions only).
    View Module Position Overlay in Template (used & empty module positions).

TIP: Read more about Checking and Finding Module Positions in T3 Templates.

Installing and Configuring Included Extensions :

How to install modules in Joomla 1.5
    How to install Plugins in Joomla 1.5

List of modules / plugins used in JA Travel Template Demo :

JA SlideShow II Module
    JA Content Slider II Module
    JA Tabs Module
    JA Twitter Module
    JA Bulletin Module
    JA Tabs plugin
    JA Comment plugin
    JA jaommentoff plugin
    JA jacommenton plugin

JA retweet plugin
    JA Popup plugin
    JA Facebook share plugin
    JA Extensions Manager component
    JA Comment component

IMPORTANT: We provide the screenshot of the settings used on our demo website. Make sure you configure your modules / plugins in the same manner to achieve demo site alike style / functions.

I didn’t see any notation requiring a JAEC membership for this component or plugin.

Phill Moderator

The JA Comment component has been mentioned the same way in most of the recent templates. If JA were to give away all the extensions there would be no incentive for users to join the JAEC or Developer memberships.

ntonline Friend

Phil,

Although it is not the answer I was hoping for, you did answer my question.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ntonline 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum