Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

At the top of each article, there is an application that displays the date, facebook and twitter social share apps (see photo)

I found the tutorials for the social apps. But I don’t see the tutorial for the date above the social apps. When I enable the facebook and twitter plugins they display fine. However, the date above the social apps is missing (see photo).

How do we get the date to appear above the social share applications?

1. ex-7
    2. ex-8
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me username+password of ftp and backend? I will check it

Phill Moderator

Please check in your global settings that “Created Date and Time” is set to “Show”. If you go to the article manager and click on the properties button you will probably see that this is set to “Hide” as default. In your article for that page you will almost certainly find that in the “Paramaters (Advanced) tab on the right that this item is set to “Use Default”.

You can either set this to show on an article level or set it in the global parameters.

ntonline Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 245746 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please check in your global settings that “Created Date and Time” is set to “Show”. If you go to the article manager and click on the properties button you will probably see that this is set to “Hide” as default. In your article for that page you will almost certainly find that in the “Paramaters (Advanced) tab on the right that this item is set to “Use Default”.

You can either set this to show on an article level or set it in the global parameters.</blockquote>

That’s not the date I’m referencing, Phil. I’m talking about the date above the the facebook and twitter social buttons.

Phill Moderator

Yes, that is genertated from the option I mention above. I have just tried it again and switching it off gives the image you are showing.

Yves Keller Friend

Hello,

here the fix for your problem: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/k2-template-travel_blog-needs-some-love/

you’ve prolly take the ja_travel_blog layout wich has some problems 🙂

Cheers
    db

ntonline Friend

I ended up going the long route. I installed Joomla core than installed the template via the extension manager. It is working fine now and has actually resolved a few other bugs I was trying to smooth out.

Thanks for all the help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ntonline 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum